UK-MobileStore.co.uk reviews

enquires@uk-mobilestore.co.uk

47 reviews with 1 star

hasnaint
7/27/19

DONT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY CROOKS. I BOUGHT 3 CHARGERS FROM THEM AND NON OF THEM WORKED. I WROTE TO THEM SEVERAL TIMES BUT NO REPLY. ONE OF THE CHARGERS ACTUALLY DISCHARGED BY FONE. SERIOUSLY DONT BUY A THING FROM THESE GUYS THEY ROBBERS

alexs799
7/10/19

Horrendous company. Purchases a wireless charger and they sent the wrong one. Informed them of this so they provided me with a return postage label (which was not tracked) I shipped the wrong item back but heard nothing, every time I chased then I was told 'we will check warehouse in the morning', then nothing. I raised this through PayPal but because the label they provided me doesn't cover tracking I lost £33. ABSOLUTE FRAUDULENT COMPANY, AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

catharinek1
6/2/19

Unfortunately this company has left me no choice but to leave a negative review. They sent the wrong cable for my phone because, unbeknown to me, there are actually 2 types of Nokia 6 using 2 different sizes of micro USB, but the listing did not make this clear.

The person I have been emailing with to try to get this sorted, Ali, has refused to do what any normal company with good customer service would have done ie: send me the correct cable and refund my return postage for the incorrect one. Instead he has threatened to take me to court if I leave negative feedback!

There's no way he can do that of course, but I'm frankly astounded that he would even suggest it! I will never use this company again, and I'd strongly recommend no one else to.

anastasiat11
5/16/19

Bad delivery
Pricey
No customer service available
Delivery was delayed and they did not compensate
Stupid ali,

lenv8
5/10/19

Bought Samsung Wireless charger. Delivered wihin 24 hrs, but it instantly showed 'Chaging paused'. Spent £40 travelling to nearest Samsung Store and service centre believing it was my new S9 phone at fault. Full tests carried out. Phone perfect, charge faulty. Contacted UK-mobile store has hadn't received any email when ordered with any reference. They queried but eventually found it, now don't answer emails. Avoid this company at all costs. Definitely not reliable and previous adverse reviews are so quick. Wish I had seen the reviews before I ordered. Seemed from the site reasonable size company with wide range of products. Clearly not so. Live and learn.

lynnez6
4/5/19

Sent a screen saver back for S9 which was not correct size. UK mobile confirmed they would give a full refund. Still waiting after nearly 3 weeks.
Dont use this unprofessional company.

richardn234
3/17/19

Totally agree with other comments.
This company is a scam fest !!
Item ordered took three weeks to arrive, despite being promised delivery within one week. This meant it was no longer of any use to me as I had a deadline. Purchased replacement elsewhere and returned the unused, unopened item.
This Sham company has since denied all knowledge and refuses to refund my money despite previously confirming via e-mail that they would refund the money.
PayPal were equally of no help

carolynm261
2/20/19

Wish I'd read the reviews before ordering. Didn't receive first order so emailed and they said they'd send another out...didn't receive that one either and they said they'd check with the warehouse ....never got back to me. Luckily I'd paid through Paypal...they didn't even respond to them so I got my money back. How a company in this day and age can get away with blatantly ripping people off is beyond me!!! AVOID at all costs

alexj176
2/12/19

AVOID AVOID AVOID! Horrific company to deal with!

Just wished I had read all these reviews before ordering from the fraudulent, scamming, business!

Items received were no good and so returned them under their "no quibble" 14 day return policy. Conveniently they claim not to have received the items despite all other mail that day from our nationwide organisation being delivered without problem.

SCAMMERS!!! AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!!!

lucyl160
2/3/19

Had to give 1 star to be able to leave a review but believe me I'd have given zero if I could. Just awful. I ordered a case for my new phone unfortunately without checking online reviews first. Lesson learnt but luckily I paid through PayPal. Phone case not delivered and despite me asking for a refund they emailed to say they would send me a replacement. Case raised with PayPal and within hours I had my money back. If I hadn't paid through PayPal then I doubt I would have had a refund or a phone case to show for it. Bunch of charlatans

stevel344
10/26/18

Avoid at all costs!

I purchased a battery for my Samsung, only to find the battery from UK Mobile Store was faulty and would not hold its charge. Even though i requested a refund they said it was not their policy to give refunds but instead to exchange the battery. This new battery also does not hold its charge, leaving me no option to go to the small claims court.

mattt168
10/25/18

Charger not genuine and stopped working after a day. Judging by my dealing with the company after this it will probably cost me more in time and postage to try and sort it out that the charger was worth, so cutting my losses this time. However will never recommend or buy again from this company, complete scam! 'Genuine' products are not genuine.

brianl321
9/9/18

Shambles of a company. AVOID!

AVOID!!! Failed to send case which I paid for. Every excuse under the sun. Told them I wanted refund. More delays and excuses. Then send another item weeks later but to somewhere I no longer work. Now telling me to return the item. I don't have it as I don't work there!! A complete and utter shambles of a company. Avoid if you don't want to lose your money!!!

garethf7
9/7/18

I bought a battery replacement for my lumia 930 smartphone from these guys. The price was surprisingly good and they had all the right Nokia part numbers. I thought "hey, these guys must have some 'new old-stock' of these", so I bought one under the impression it would be a brand new item.

Unfortunately, it wasn't. That could hardly be further from the truth. I should note that at no point was there indication on their site listing that this was for anything other than a new and genuine part. I should also note that on checking their listing for the item again, any mention of "new" and "unused" have mysteriously vanished. Hmm!

The item was certainly an genuine Nokia made battery, but it wasn't brand new. Indeed, it just came loose in a massive DPD bag (with the 'packaging' box just floating around inside the bag, totally separate from the battery!) and was absolutely covered in crud, debris and detritus. It looked as if they had pulled it from a heavily used phone and just threw it in the bag without cleaning or inspection, packaging or even paperwork.
I'm not even going to test this battery, it's that disgusting. It wouldn't surprise me if it was either totally dead or if half the cells wouldn't hold a charge.

These guys are, at best, cowboys. Stay away.

Tip for consumers: Tip?
Don't even use them.

tonyb281
8/8/18

I purchased two telephone cases, but only one was sent out. Has ignored all emails. So I raised a case with Paypal. But as they has proof of post they won't assist. this seems to be a pattern of how they do business after looking the the reviews. Avoid at all cost . Dishonest seller !!!

Tip for consumers: Avoid these fraudsters

dickt32
8/7/18

Bunch of fraudsters stay away from company ordered item never arrive due sent emails no reply you have been warned bet they are run by Asians

karenj227
8/4/18

I ordered an item on the 10/6/18. This was never received. I have emailed twice (2/7/18 & 28/7/18) and have had no answer.

annp83
4/7/18

I paid £6.99 to have next day delivery of a phone charger I needed urgently. It did not arrive and I was not provided with any tracking. There were no replies to my emails. I went out the following day and bought one Locally. Then the ordered one turned up. PayPal were useless and said I had to pay to return the item with online tracking in order to get a refund. But I had not received the service I hAd paid for! No communication whatsoever from the company. Avoid them! buy elsewhere!

kissi4
3/26/18

Go away as far as you can from these criminals!!!!!!! They are stealinf your money and time. I hope the police will go there and just simply close the whole branch down. Ridicolous that theye kind of thing can happen in 2018.

astont
3/21/18

Avoid these criminals, I placed an order and when the parcel arrived expensive items were missing, it is impossible to get in touch with them, every email and phone call has been ignored and rejected. But if you are making a purchase through their website they are quick to respond through the live chat.

Anyone who places an order with them after reading this review is a fool, and will be in my shoes and out of pocket.

sm1216
2/3/18

I ordered what I thought were genuine apple ear pods. Within a few minutes of using the ear pods they stopped working. I requested a replacement and asked uk module store if they are genuine apple ear pods. I was assured that they are genuine and was send a replacement. The replacement also stopped working within a few minutes of receiving them. I returned the fake product and demanded a refund. Did not receive this. I contacted customer services through email and they have not responded. Poor products and customer service. Wish I read the reviews before buying from this fake company. My advice to others is DO NOT BUY from this company!!!!

jayneh19
11/21/17

I wish I'd read reviews before ordering. 3 weeks on, item not received, communication non existent, now claiming via PayPal. Dodgy as hell. Avoid like the plague.

andreaa74
10/23/17

This has to be the worst customer service i have ever experienced. i recently purchased 2 mobile phone batteries of which one was faulty, i contacted uk mobile store explaining the problem i was having with my battery hoping for a replacement.... 7 / 8 emails later and still no response i became very frustrated and asked Paypal for help at which Paypal opened up a case on my behalf to resolve any issue and asked that i communicate. I emailed Uk Mobile Store again explaining that all i ever wanted was communication from them, VOILA, they MIRACULOUSLY returned my email ( WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO ADD IF THEY WOULD HAVE DONE THIS IN THE BEGINNING I WOULD NOT HAVE RESORTED TO CONTACTING PAYPAL ) On this email requested that i close the paypal case and return the battery for a refund BUT THEY INSISTED that they could only do this if i closed the case first as paypal wouldnt allow them to make a refund if a case was still open. This did not seem right to me, i felt they were trying to pull a fast one plus i DIDN'T trust them enough to do so, therefore i called paypal and they said this was not correct and to continue through themselves and return the item with tracking info and they would see to the rest. I would have been happy receiving only a partial refund as i did only returned one item AND PAYPAL knew all about this..........Upon Uk Mobile Store receiving my item they then emailed me this time threatening small claims court as they said i was requesting all of the money yet had only returned one item....like i mentioned previously PAYPAL was well aware of this due to my honesty with them and yet still awarded in my favour the FULL REFUND of both items. I suppose that is what you might class as "what goes around comes around". i would like to say A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO PAYPAL for their help during this frustrating time and A VERY BIG NO THANK YOU TO UK MOBILE STORE.don't be fooled..... Their communication is fine before ordering but if you have a problem you may as well fall off the face of the earth as you wont even exist.

kayb69
10/14/17

Ordered a samsung phone case for almost £40 and they sent a screen protector (piece of plastic that lasted 2 minutes!) worth £10. Emailed them and they took ages to reply, eventually when they did they want a picture of what id recieved, so sent them one, last ive heard from them! Ive emailed and called, no answer!!! Im absolutley outraged that they treat people like this, PURE SCUM!!! Do not use them!

rc136
10/6/17

Ordered for next day delivery as memory sticks required urgently. No next day delivery, tried calling and e-mailing no answer from either. Following day still no delivery, called not answer, e-mailed again saying I want a refund.
TERRIBLE SERVICE NOT SURE THIS IS A LEGIT CO.

Questions? Get answers from the UK-MobileStore.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for UK-MobileStore.co.uk