Metal Detectors UK

Metal Detectors UK has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Metal Detectors UK ranks 54th among Gadgets sites.

How would you rate Metal Detectors UK?

“Very good customer support”

Danny D.
8/3/17

The metal detector has a defect - it would start humming very loudly after a few minutes of use. I've contacted the customer support and they agreed to send me a working one instead^^ My score: 11/10!

dannyd56
August 3rd, 2017

My score: 11/10!

arnavm
February 13th, 2015

My first experience with them and I could not ask for any better service. I was really surprised to get my order so fast. It was like walking into the store and doing business in person.

Questions? Get answers from the Metal Detectors UK staff and other customers.

Metal Detectors UK Online Shop offering beginners to advanced machines, including the new GOLDEN MASK 4WD Metal Detectors & provide quality Metal Detectors

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Metal Detectors UK?

Have a question about Metal Detectors UK?