This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Uk-ghds.co.uk

Uk-ghds.co.uk

Uk-ghds.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Uk-ghds.co.uk?

“I ordered a product from them, paid for it in full...”

janel m.
8/17/09

I ordered a product from them, paid for it in full and waited 6 weeks + for this to be delivered - with 24 hour dispatch guarentee or not! Product seem real, but I don't trust them at all and cancelled the card i used to buy it. As i did get the product in the end, after a few 100 threads and AFTER i reported them - i cannot say anything else. Just be careful if you ever use this site!

janelm
August 17th, 2009

Just be careful if you ever use this site!

Questions? Get answers from the Uk-ghds.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uk-ghds.co.uk?

Have a question about Uk-ghds.co.uk?