Review of Uk-edhardy

Uk-edhardy.comimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

garyl121
7/12/17

I Bought a pair of jeans Size 34 waist, ok , so I wait patiently and amazingly after some weeks they arrive,AFTER READING REVIEWS I DIDNT EXPECT NOWT...SIZE 32 and 34 LEG AND WRONG DESIGN.
COST ME AROUND £90 GBP IN TOTAL ,AND EVEN THAT DIFFERED FROM WHAT WAS SPECIFIED ON CHECKOUT.
THEY KNOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS TIME AND TIME AGAIN,BECAUSE THEY KNOW ITS GOING TO BE 1.EXPENSIVE. 2.AND A RIGHT JOKE ARRANGING A REFUND OR A REPLACEMENT PAIR

AVOID!!!!!!!!!!

elaines64
2/24/17

I ordered some sneakers from edhardystores-online. I ordered a specific black shoe with a design on the side in a size 11. What I got was cheap, ugly, sparkly turquoise shoes in a size 6.5 and they charged me nearly $100 for a crap product. I complained and they said they would refund my money but that was 3 months ago and I keep emailing them - sometimes they respond saying they are processing the refund but most of the time I do not get a response. STAY AWAY from these people - they are scammers.

jessm1
12/23/10

I ordered from them not realising (stupidly) that they were based in China. Two days after my order I received a tracking number which like another reviewer, was showing as no information available. After various emails to them I finally received a reply to say it had been sent and shoudl arrive shortly. A few days after that (about 3-4wks after my order) I received an email saying that my tiffany jewellery order had been dispatched and providign me with a different tracking number. Obviously uk-edhardy also run a fake tiffany website too. Eventually my items arrived yesterday (6wks after intial order). The jeans are slightly different to the photo, the sneakers were totally different (in fact a different brand) to the ones I ordered and the top is so bizarrely made that I can't even put it on. I can't get any response to my complaint emails, there's no contact number and I don't want to pay to send it all back without confirmation that I will receive a refund.
I knew that I was buying um...less than genuine (ahem!) goods, and obviously I shouldn't have done that, but these are such poor quality that even if you want to buy fakes, please please AVOID THIS SITE LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

as104
9/6/10

it is a fraud ive order a item and they took payment, but nothing was sent they replied to 1 of my emails giving a tracking number which was untraceable on any postal service now no reply and no product!

Questions? Get answers from the Uk-edhardy staff and other customers.

Uk-edhardy?