Ugm.org

Ugm.org has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ugm.org?

peachr2
October 28th, 2019
I tried volunteering for this place several years ago. I couldn't even get a volunteer shift because they kept denying me the option to volunteer. Why I don't know? I kept getting bumped, shuffled around and moved at the last minute. This was about ten years ago. I recently tried applying again and it's a wonder how this place manages to survive. I went through the interview process, they unlocked my account but every time I try to sign into my account on their website I get account awaiting activation. I've called and sent emails but no one seems to care that another individual is interested in volunteering. I was sent the activation email link, clicked on it, set every thing up and still nothing. I'm beginning to have second doubts about this place. Well it's been three weeks of trying to get into this place. I would love to volunteer here. I was looking to fill in some time and to try to make some friends. Maybe gain some more life skills. It's been 4-6 weeks of trying to get in. At this rate I'm concerned about their organization and how well it's run. I've volunteered for several organizations over the years and I'm on their schedules within 2-3 weeks. I've been waiting two months and I shall move on. This place obviously isn't interested in one more volunteer. I'm afraid this review will cost them a lot more.

Questions? Get answers from the Ugm.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ugm.org?

Have a question about Ugm.org?