Review of Uggwomenshoes

Uggwomenshoes reviews

SITE CLOSED

kristinah
1/7/10

I attempted to order a pair of UGG boots from this website for a Christmas gift. I never received any confirmation of the order so I sent them an email since there was no customer service contact phone number provided. I told them to cancel the order and they did not have authorization to bill my credit card. They billed my credit card anyway and I also have several international charges. The boots showed up 4 weeks after I tried to cancel the order and they are FAKE! The shipping was thru EMS and the label is in all chinese. It shows the shipper is Wuhan Wanhine Motor Parts. I called the number of the shipper and of course it is no longer working. www.uggwomenshoes.com is of course no longer active. I'm furious and wanted to give warning to all of you out there, BEWARE!

joyces
12/22/09

poor bad no contact number should have never placed order with a phone number to contact sham on me

chriso1
3,140 helpful votes
12/21/09

Yet another Chinese counterfeit boot site. Maybe you'll get a pair of fake boots, maybe nothing.

Counterfeit Education:

annp1
12/20/09

i had to e-mail them to get any info and they e-mailed me back but don't feel like i will get by boots

Questions? Get answers from the Uggwomenshoes staff and other customers.

Uggwomenshoes?