Review of Uggstore.uk

Tel: +1 310-555-5555
supportteam@gen.xyz

nickc88
11/22/16

Trading under a different name ie uggstore.biz don't be fooled and waste your money fake all the way !!!

jol24
11/9/11

If you actually want to receive a product then don't buy from this site. They are con artists who sell fakes, but also will not issue refunds when they dobt have the items in stock

gabbyg
3/17/10

fake site fake ugg bad service

lisac4
2/1/10

This store has various different domains, ukuggoutlet1, uggstore.uk.com, and http://hotuggforsale.com/. I purchased using paypal £53.68 a pair of Ugg Bailey Button Sand boots. They are so fake. The problem is it's not until you receive the boots that you realise you have been duped. I searched on Google before I purchased and all these sites and domains came up on sponsored links and on the first page of Google and I picked a site that looked good, had Zen Cart to pay, a forum, shipping and returns policy, but it is all a farce.
I paid for the Boots on 5th Jan, received them on the 18th and have been trying to send them back and get a refund ever since. They are frustrating the hell out of me, by sending silly 3 line emails, asking me to try their boots and I might like them and telling me I can't send them back because of customs in their country. They are fake, they are not sheepskin on the inside, they have a strong chemical smell, they have black tailors pen on the edges and they have the wrong coloured button. I am so annoyed. I didn't find out enough information about buying Uggs online before the event.
Now I know that no UK stores or domains are allowed to have Ugg in the title because it is a registered trade mark.
I have contacted PayPal but they cannot do anything about it, because they have not proof of what the description was like when I bought the item. Which I find a bit annoying as I have cached the page and the picture of the genuine Uggs they where selling.
I now know there are hundreds of stores out there selling fake Uggs. I personally think that Google should do more to get rid of these sites.
But do not use Uggstore, ukuggoutlet1 etc in fact if the site says that they have 1,000's in stock or they are very cheap, then they are probably counterfeit.
Lisa

andreab1
10/7/09

Not only is this store a one lady outfit, she professes to be in the UK, but she is based in CHINA. She states that she sells authentic Ugg Boots, they are fake and if you go through their refund policy, i.e send the boots back recorded delivery, they still do not refund you.
It just shows you that anyone can put together a half decent website and use 'legal lies' to support the selling of fake goods.

It should be stopped and these people should be forced into a decent living.

I am disgusted with the lack of email correspondence, in fact I get one sentence - broken english of course, as a reply weeks after sending an email. My case has been going on for 6 weeks.

DO NOT BUY FROM UGGSTORE.UK.com

ITS A JOKE

CAN YOU PLEASE CONFIRM THIS IS A DIFFERENT COMPANY TO WWW.UK-UGGSTORES.COM THANK YOU

By ANNA-MARIE M.
Questions? Get answers from the Uggstore.uk staff and other customers.

Uggstore.uk?