Uggsoutletonline.us reviews

Uggsoutletonline.us.comimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

aliw1
12/19/11

First and last time I get burned by a bogus website - luckily my bank will reimburse my lost funds, other people won't be so lucky - this uggsoutletonline site stinks - warning - they only take visa debit cards (quick payment) rather than mastercard or credit card details - aren't they clever!! It was the lack of delivery information that got me suspicious. Is there any way bogus sites can be blogged from advertising online when they are found out?

timn1
1/4/11

www.uggsoutletonline.us.com

This is a counterfeit UGGS website. After being had for $115.00 I have done research only to find this out. They are a person based in China. If you look at the bottom of their website you will see Chinese writing. They have no phone number to contact them and they do not reply to e-mails. They will take your money and never send out your order. I have talked to several people that have also used this website and all have had the same results.

I have attached a copy of a e-mail from the real UGGS Corporate Office stating that they are a counterfeit website.

Thank you for contacting UGG Australia. I researched the website you provided: www. uggsoutletonline.us . I can tell you that they are not an Authorized UGG Australia retailer, and may be a counterfeit site. I would recommend contacting your credit card company and putting in a stop payment request for the charge. If the company has already charged your card, I would recommend inquiring about a fraud internet claim to reverse the payment for the boots.

If we can be of any further assistance please contact us at 888-432-8530 Monday through Friday 5 am until 8 pm, Saturday and Sunday 8 am until 5pm Arizona time. Thank you!

Shannon

UGG Australia

Deckers Outdoor Corporation

Customer Service Representative

Phone 928.779.5938

Questions? Get answers from the Uggsoutletonline.us staff and other customers.

Uggsoutletonline.us?