Uggsbailey.co.uk reviews

Uggsbailey.co.ukimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

anono1
7/10/13

I received a pair of faulty Ugg boots, there was a whole in the front of one of the boots. I had to send pictures in which I done immediately but after months and months of constant chasing and complaining they are still fobbing me off!!

Avoid this website!!

jims18
2/4/11

Great website- but is this business legitimate? Our purchase payment seems to have vanished.

Here are my concerns:
1. The tracking number seems to be random
2. The order confirmation number seems to be random
3. There is not phone # or address anywhere on the site.

At this point, even a conversation with a non-English speaker or delivery of counterfeit boots would be a more satisfactory outcome. Does anyone know how to contact this company, other than their gmail address?

paulr16
11/13/10

1st pair of boots arrived really good 2nd pair arrived wrong size customer service terrible wanted an exchange but wouldnt do it even though they offer this service said they had sent out what i had ordered .unhappy with customer service from someone very poor english communication skills.

lyndas1
8/15/10

I am 100% sure this site is counterfeit. I decided to abandon my order in the nick of time. They emailed, written grammatically incorrectly from China, to ask why I hadn't completed my order. Beware shoppers! These are fake Uggs from China. You may as well pay full price and get real ones from a legitimate Ugg stockist.

Questions? Get answers from the Uggsbailey.co.uk staff and other customers.

Uggsbailey.co.uk?