Review of Uggsaussie

Uggsaussie.comimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

debl1
1/19/11

Hi had the same experiance as the people on this site have said, crap site, i never even got the boots, what i would like to know is? Has anyone one got there money back from their site, Also would anyone have a contact address/phone number...
This site should be banned from selling .

beeg
1/5/10

We had the same experience as the former responder did on this site. I just checked uggaussie.com site before signing on here, and it is telling customers, they are moving thier web site. I found out by verifying with other sites, that these Uggs, are fake. The inside tag is synthetic not material, the sole does not say UGG with the R, and the sheep skin inside is synthetic. I contacted the seller by the email provided on web site, and I demanded a full refund. He said I must pay for the shipping back to Shanghi China in order to do this. I refuse to pay anymore money for a fake product. This company has misrepresented themselves.

megany
1/5/10

So my 2 pairs of UGGS arrived yesterday, Jan. 04 - purchased them online Dec. 23 - no shipping charges. Each pair cost $140 - about $40 cheaper than full price. One pair is okay, I'm still suspicious, but the second pair, one size difference, is wack! The stitching is bad bad bad! Uneven, almost looks like it will come undone in a matter of minutes of stepping on concrete. The thing I'm pissed about it, just wanted to double check the website to see what or why I was so sure I was buying the real thing and how I could have been fooled...this is the response when I go the the website:

"Notification

We are moving our website to a better server.

Any question about products, shipping, please contact us at uggbootsaussie@gmail.com.

We will get back to you asap. Thanks for your patience."

Now what? The shipping label is in Chinese, the box they arrived in (they both were in individual UGG boxes (real, who knows now), was even shady looking. The box looked like it was about to retire, with clear box tape wrapped around the entire thing...to keep it together. That's where the free shipping came from I guess. I'm irritated that these people are unavailable for any information. I've just told my mom, who got these for my sisters birthday (on Christmas), to call her credit card company just in case, and I am about to contact Paypal. Thank goodness Paypal was used, that may be my only saving grace. What a disaster!

Questions? Get answers from the Uggsaussie staff and other customers.

Uggsaussie?