Review of Uggsalea

Uggsalea reviews

brittneeh1
12/21/17

I bought a pair of black baily bow "Uggs" from this sight for $130. They took the money out of my bank account right away. Yet I haven't received my idem, and the tracking information was never left the shipping warehouse. I emailed the company about a full refund and they said to 'They can't give me a refund' and to 'give it time'. Extremely unprofessional and misleading. This sight is a scam. I am extremely disappointed. I advise you to go to the original Ugg sight.

frankc1
2/24/10

Another of a long stream of bad reviews for yet another scam website.

And all over these UGG Boots~

Maybe they should rename this site "UGG JABBER"

Look, if you really want those boots, go to a bona fide retailer and get the REAL THING. Stop trying to save a few quid and getting ripped off in the process. Get the original genuine article, shop in a nice environment and receive good service. My Dad taught me to "buy the best, buy the genuine article, pay for service and you'll always be happy". All popular items, especially fashion items, are breeding grounds for these types of fakes, counterfeits and scams. Now many of you are out ALL of the money you spent for the goof items, and you STILL don't have the boots you want. So add what you lost to the ultimate price of the real item, which you should have gone to a reputable shop and bought in the first place.

Stop the madness...there's no free lunch, and all these scam sites featuring these UGG boots prove it as well as the fake Rolex watches and Gucci purses we've all seen for years. Smarten up.

fredab
2/24/10

I purchased a pair of "UGG" boots. they cost me $110 which equated to £70. the boots did eventually arrive but are fakes. No UGG box, the metal UGG tags fell off, the lining feels wrong, more nylon than Sheep. I am in contact with them and so far they have asked for photographic proof that they are faulty. I will not however be returning them till I see my money back.

phila
1/4/10

Please do not buy from any of the websites shown on the following link,they have all been served with a copyright infringment order & are being closed down,i bought a pair for my wife & another for our daughter & they have never arrived,AVOID or lose your hard earned money.

lisap4
12/31/09

I ordered ugg boots about 2months ago, the money was taken out of my account straight away and yet i still haven had the boots, i also have not received any correspondance from the website of a receipt or a welcome email nothing. I went back onto the website to track my order and according to parcel force the package has been delivered to someone in Shangthai. Its a forged tracking number. I would never trust this website stay well clear. Any advice on how i can get my money back, as i can't even get onto the website now!!

shirleyh
12/18/09

I HAVE ALSO BEEN ROBBED BY THIS SO CALLED COMPANY.......
I ORDERED SUNBURST UGG BOOTS ALSO UGG HANDBAG ON 17 OCTOBER I STILL AHVE NOT RECIEVED MY ORDER. SPOKE TO CUSTOMER SERVICES SEVERAL TIMES WHO TOLD ME I CAN HAVE A REFUND ...BUT STILL NO REFUND I FEEL THIS COMPANY NEED REPORTING TO THE FRAUD DEPARTMENT WHO MAY BE ABLE TO HELP ALL THE CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE ALSO LOST THEIR MONEY THROUGH THIS RIP OFF SO CALLED UGG BOOT SITE...
PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE EVEN IF IT SOUNDS GENUINE....JUST DO NOT .....

leeg
12/9/09

very good

erinm
12/9/09

I purchased ugg boots from here nearly 4 weeks ago and guess what I still haven't recieved them!! Its gutting when you put your trust in something and it comes back and slaps you in the face.

chriso1
3,070 helpful votes
10/27/09

More fakes, this one is currently identical to the site at uggsale.cc, also reviewed on SJ and there may well be more copies around, so beware.