Review of Uggs2011

Uggs2011 reviews

SITE CLOSED

gabyd
12/29/11

Fake,fake and fake, don't even think about buying here.
I was stupid enough to do so"
Boots are ugly, cheap , not even worth the price you pay for it.
I learnt my lesson, But you ; DONT BUY AT UGGS2011

jaquiec
1/28/11

I bought a pair of UGG boots in November, had no reason to be suspicious, then ordered a pair in January the same just a different size, they are nothing like the first pair, the lining is thin and man made, they look cheap and are dreadful. I tried to open the site from my link on an email I had had from them, wouldn't open, then tried from my favorites tab, site not found, so tried to email them via their link from my email I had received delivery failure!!!! eventually found an email address, they say I didn't order my boots from them?!? teach me a lesson in looking for something a bit cheaper!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

amyl5
12/17/10

i ordered boots and received them after 2 weeks. not too sure the boots are real though.

rissoljabberw
12/10/10

I am pretty sure this is a scam website also. I have just received the confirmation from them and a) there are too many grammatical errors b) there are too many turns of phrase that are too Indian, c) the email address which purports to come from Australia is in fact dot ae ie from Arab Emirates. This is a fraud website set up by Indians. BEWARE.

kellym8
11/28/10

not recived my goods no one replys and im sure there uggs are fake

joanned1
11/17/10

DO NOT GO NEAR!!!!! - FRAUDULENT WEBSITE.....BOOTS NOT RECEIVED AND DID NOT REPLY TO ANY EMAILS SENT. I AM PURSUING THIS THROUGH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND HAVE REPORTED THIS WEBSITE.

Questions? Get answers from the Uggs2011 staff and other customers.

Uggs2011?