Review of Uggretailer.org

Uggretailer.orgimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

dagmarv
7/27/10

they are a bunch off liers! BE VERY CAREFUL. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. THEY DONT DELIVER AS THEY PROMIS PLUS THEY SELL FAKE UGGS! Learn form my own mistake.

carolep2
5/24/10

The site lies it says that they are 100% genuine but they are not they are FAKE, FAKE, FAKE - use this site with CAUTION AND DO NOT USE YOUR CREDIT CARD.

edwards1
4/15/10

This website states it is genuine, please learn by our mistakes, despite checking this site out it is a counterfeit, as I also ordered a pair of ugg boots with zips, these look very genuine, right down to the soles & zips, but on trying these on it appears that they are not cut properly which causes the zip at back to dig into my ankle, despite numerous emails requesting information on how to return with full refund, no success, I even got a reply stating to sell onto someone else!! they would then give me a discount when I ordered again!! we are still trying as are still emailling, hopefully our credit card company will assist.

angelag
2/14/10

I bought boots from this website and it took nearly 4 weeks for them to arrive when they did they were not real uggs that i had ordered and the zips don't do up correctly, I have contacted this website several times and no-one has got back to me even though they say you will get a full refund but if I don't know where to send them to I can't, please do not use this website!

Questions? Get answers from the Uggretailer.org staff and other customers.

Uggretailer.org?