Review of Uggpromo

SITE CLOSED

1 Review From Our Community

lacrimar
10/28/10

This website if a fake website from China, trying to sell you fake boots. After I order my UGG boots, I never got a confirmation email from them, even though they ask you to create a profile so you can receive emails and confirmation, and when you go to their customer service to get information, you get a blank page. It gives you the option to track your order but you cannot track your order cause once again it's a blank page. I tried to contact the seller by email and I received a reply back from a person going by the name of Poking T, which he/she said that my order cannot be canceled cause it was sent. They gave me a tracking number that after a week it still does not work, and it tells me it's incorrect and no information about that tracking number. I sent them an email again, and they reply back with "We will contact the courier ASAP. Wait patiently" My order should arrive in 5-7 business days, but there is no information about my order anywhere. So, I did some research, which I should of done that before the purchase, just to find out that they are a "Fake Website" and on my credit card statement it says that the funds were taken out and payed to PAL2PAY.COM. Never heard of it. Of course, I tried to go to that website, but nothing comes up. I've been scammed of $132.47, which I have no idea how I will ever get that money back. My bank says to contact the seller, but every time I emailed the seller about my doubts and how I think that they scammed me, they refuse to comment on that. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM UGGBOOTS.COM. THEY ARE A FAKE WEBSITE,even thought it looks so legit, THEY ARE NOT. Before you decide on buying a pair of UGG boots online, go to this website http://www.australianuggboots.com.au/general/warning.html. There you will find all the fake websites trying to sell you UGGS.

Questions? Get answers from the Uggpromo staff and other customers.

Uggpromo?