Review of Uggoutletshop

Uggoutletshop reviews

1 review with 4 stars

sharong2
1/1/10

ordered my uggs on 13/12/09 & they arrived on 30/12/09. This site has had many bad reviews but I had ordered on the recommendation of a friend who has used them several times. I initially ordered the wrong size & emailed them straight away to ask them to change this. They answered all my emails within 24hrs & I found them to be extreemly helpful. I will definately use them again.
Should also add that I knew the boots to be copies when I ordered them but was happy as I had paid the same price in Australia for genuine Uggs which have lasted about 6 months before collapsing at the back. The boots are made in China but so are many of the boots you'd buy for twice the price in designer retailers.
When visiting Australia we bought from the very first Ugg shop at the base of the Blue Mountailns & were told by them that they do not make the 'cardi or bailey button' uggs in Australia so if you want this design you have 2 choices , , , risk websites such as this & hopefully have a good experience as I have or you pay the price UK stores are charging.

I ordered a pair of uggs from this site and havent gotten an e-mail or anything regarding the uggs.money has already been taken out of my account, i tried to log back onto the site but the site has been under construction the past few days and i havent been able to contact them. any advice as to what to do would be fantastic.

By Damien A.
Questions? Get answers from the Uggoutletshop staff and other customers.

Uggoutletshop?