Review of Uggoutletshop

Uggoutletshop reviews

johnm55
7/11/13

Do not use this company - the goods are fake. Even worse they deducted the cost of the boots twice and are avoiding emails to refund the incorrect deduction. They are at it!! Beware!

marias3
2/8/10

PEOPLE PLEASE!!!!!!

THIS WEBSITE GIVE YOU BAD SERVICE, YOU NEED TO RUN AFTER YOUR ORDER!!!

BEFORE YOU PAY, THEY WILL TELL THE ''UGG'' ARE REAL, BUT THE UGG ARE FAKE!!!!

!!!FAKE!!!FAKE!! DON'T ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE !!!PLEASE!!!PLEASE!!!

FAKE UGG >> http://www.uggoutletshop.com <<< FAKE UGG

elainew3
1/7/10

please don't use it ordered boots on the 13/10/09 for daughters christmas still waiting for boots sent bout 30 emails keep teeling me they will be here soon asked for refund they said the boots have been sent but still not arrived please don't use them as i have been conned as well as many other people and one very dissapointed wee girl on christmas morning as for being a single parent i thought i would take this cheap offer witch i still found expensive i.m totally gutted

sharong2
1/1/10

ordered my uggs on 13/12/09 & they arrived on 30/12/09. This site has had many bad reviews but I had ordered on the recommendation of a friend who has used them several times. I initially ordered the wrong size & emailed them straight away to ask them to change this. They answered all my emails within 24hrs & I found them to be extreemly helpful. I will definately use them again.
Should also add that I knew the boots to be copies when I ordered them but was happy as I had paid the same price in Australia for genuine Uggs which have lasted about 6 months before collapsing at the back. The boots are made in China but so are many of the boots you'd buy for twice the price in designer retailers.
When visiting Australia we bought from the very first Ugg shop at the base of the Blue Mountailns & were told by them that they do not make the 'cardi or bailey button' uggs in Australia so if you want this design you have 2 choices , , , risk websites such as this & hopefully have a good experience as I have or you pay the price UK stores are charging.

lisat1
12/18/09

Wish I had read this before site before it happened to me. Thought I was getting a good deal, turns out these people were. Now had to change my Credit Card number as well as have to go through about a month of waiting for my credit card company to get this taken cake of and a Crap load of paperwork I have to fill out...all because I Thought this was a Good site! Lesson learned here that's for sure! Got my Credit bill and had yet another e-mail address who charged me...all the same people. PLEASE don't use this site..if it's still out there! Shame on them and worse, shame on me !

samg1
12/15/09

i ordered uggs from uggoutletshop.com about a month ago, that same day i realized that they were fake so i put in a request to cancel the order by emailing them and going to billingsupportsystem.com.. i also found a number on the email but it was out of service, so i typed that number into google and found similar numbers so i called all of them until i finally got ahold of someone... in a nutshell... it took forever to get my money back but i literally emailed and bugged them everday and the only way to get your money back is through paypal, they did charge me $15 for 'compensation charges' but luckily i just got my money back... they are def fake because all the emails had chinese writing in it and my refund came back to me with chinese writing too.... if your having major problems in contacting them, then just call the FTC (ftc.gov) on them because they handle consumer issues.. good luck...

hollye
12/14/09

I ordered 2 pair of uggs on 11/30/09 and the money came out of my account immediately. I have emailed customer service numerous times and still no answer and no boots.

lindseyc
12/10/09

horrible website uggs were fake hoping they are gonna let me return them

alisons
12/5/09

As with previous reviews, i placed an order on the 17th nov 09, it came out of my credit card straight away under brandflatirons.com. no confirmation, no sight of any boots. have emailed customer services, but to be honest, not holding out much hope.
a harsh lesson learned, *please* do not use this site!

donnah2
12/3/09

i ordered uggs from the site uggoutletshop1.net on 16th nov they took the money straight away but it came out my account as www.brandflatirons ......i have still not received my boots and have emailed loads but no reply. and today the website has vanished off the internet, i am fuming!!!!

having read other reveiws i don't think i will get them but still waiting hopefully

DO NOT ORDER FROM ANY SITE UNDER UGGOUTLET as they all look the same layouts and pictures as the one i used

good luck !

courtneyt1
11/25/09

I ordered a pair of UGG boots from this store and received no confirmation, no e-mail, no tracking until I hounded customer service for three weeks. They then responded with one sentence. They charged my card right away and it took over a month for me to receive the shoes. When I did receive them, they weren't real. I would highly recommend against ever doing business with this company or ordering anything from this site.

kaym
11/15/09

This is a fake website. Yes if you are lucky they send you a fake pair of Uggs which personally i couldnt tell that they were fake. Other people have not even recieved Uggs but have had their credit cards stolen or this website has just taken the money and sent people nothing. Do not use this website!!

I ordered a pair of uggs from this site and havent gotten an e-mail or anything regarding the uggs.money has already been taken out of my account, i tried to log back onto the site but the site has been under construction the past few days and i havent been able to contact them. any advice as to what to do would be fantastic.

By Damien A.
Questions? Get answers from the Uggoutletshop staff and other customers.

Uggoutletshop?