Review of Uggfirst

Uggfirst.comimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

danc46
12/24/13

I received an unsolicited promotional email from them. The email looked well designed (for a scam) but generic and had poor spelling and grammar.

So i googled this site's reputation and found people on Yahoo Answers who reported being scammed by them. Apparently they put up an authentic looking shopping site, collect a bunch of orders with pre-payment, then abscond with the money and change URLs but use the same website design.

cathyr1
1/15/10

I ordered 4 pair of boots at 3 separate times from this website. I received items when promised. I will order from this website again.

tarac
1/13/10

This website is AWFUL. I ordered a Christmas present from their site on December 5th. They claim you will receive order in 5 to 9 days and it took a month for me to receive it. I then wanted to return it because it didn't get here in time for Christmas. They say on their website that they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. This is a flat out LIE!! They now refuse to accept the return because they claim they didn't send the wrong item, therefore they will not accept a return for it. I have never been more unsatisfied ording online!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Uggfirst staff and other customers.

Uggfirst?