Uggclassicfamily reviews

Tel: +62.85017081945
otokotokcom@gmail.com

greggp
5/17/10

If you buy from this site you will be sorry! I got taken and when I found out the boots were fake I tried to return them...they will never answer your email. Since I could not return them I gave them to my daughter. She wore them once and the lining came out.

chriso1
3,140 helpful votes
12/21/09

Yet another Chinese counterfeit boot site. I've done so many of these, I'm getting hard pressed to come up with something new to say about such people. But no matter how many times I say it, the story is the same: any site with "ugg" in the name yet claiming to sell genuine UGG® Products is phony unless it's the manufacturer's site itself (see below). And I think just about all are Asian, of which 99.99% are Chinese. And many, many of them are just fronts for the same few companies. So get educated instead of wasting money.

Counterfeit Education:

suem1
12/20/09

got the uggs after 3 weeks totaly fake stiching not good and there are made smaller then proper uggs not suer they are even real suade don't not buy!!!! i asked for my money back as i paid though paypal i thought i was protected how wrong was i they didnt want to know and classicfamily said they were on holiday and to try again later

Questions? Get answers from the Uggclassicfamily staff and other customers.

Uggclassicfamily?