Review of Uggbuyeasy

Uggbuyeasy.comimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

katherineh2
1/3/11

I agree with everyone online about this site I ordered boots and they were returned for insufficient address. I have written several times and the have not responded I am out the money and no satisfaction.

tinas5
12/19/10

Wish I had read the reviews before I ordered!!! Thought anything advertised on Facebook went under some sort of scrutany!!! Mine came in a size 10 ( I ordered a 7) and they are definately fake!!!!!!

gaild4
12/15/10

don't buy!!!! total scam....was flagged by my bank..... don't know why Facebook does not check into the companies that they put on there site : (

tinam5
12/14/10

its horrible, they are FAKE and LAIRS don't ORDER from this piece of $#*! website

lianh
11/29/10

so angry about the damn website, totally scam, hate them!!! Never buy anything there!!! How should facebook still have the ads for them !!!!!

margaretd2
11/25/10

total scam. Boots came with a hole. They are poor quality cheap knock offs. Do NOT Buy from this site.

staceyh1
11/3/10

It's a total scam!!!! They sell fake Ugg boots. I tried to order a pair and they sent boots which were rejected at the border (they come from China). When the boots were sent back to them, they would not give me my money back!!! They are total rip-off artists and I warn everyone NOT to buy from them!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Uggbuyeasy staff and other customers.

Uggbuyeasy?