Review of UggBootsMart

UggBootsMart reviews

albertom
12/3/10

I managed to escape from this scam website just by luck. Infact after having placed the order I did not get any confirmation by e-mail and this made me suspicious along with the fact that there was no tel number available. Next day I tried to chat but no answer and I decided to block my cc. Stay away from these thieves, as good lesson for the future before making purchases on unknown websites check reviews online. Good luck

sarat1
3/15/10

Do not buy!!! this web site is a complete scam!! they will take money out of your account, probably give your account info to other scam web sites and you will receive no products from them!!! A CHINESE SCAM!!!! I have lost £91.00 to date and have reported fraud on my accont, lets hope they don't clean me out!!!!!!

michellet4
2/19/10

i received my boots today, their idea of sheepskin are man made synthetic material.
i have asked for a refund, will wait to see, maybe pigs will fly.

naomiw
2/17/10

Notice to everyone the website www.uggbootsmart.com is a load of $#*! it doesnt send you real ugg boots it just takes your money and sends you fake goods my advice stay well AWAY !!!!!!!

meganb
2/9/10

HELP! what can i do, ive purchased from the site and my money has been taken did any of you get your money back or boots?

aa24
2/1/10

THEY ARE A CHINESE SCAM WEBSITE. THEY ALSO USE THE NAME www.uggmart.com THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL GET NOTHING FOR IT.

misss
1/23/10

ohhhh someeeone help me....ive only just managed to read your reviews now.. but have already placed the order and made a payment...eeeeeeeeeeek :| what to do now.....

lisan
1/21/10

WARNING! FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!

colinh1
1/12/10

Got boots from this site but are a heap of kak, don't even look like Uggs.

DO NOT BUY FROM - UGGBOOTSMART.COM

nothappys
12/24/09

This website is awful and very UN professional ! DO NOT USE! They do not reply to emails , have been waiting a month for boots with no response ! They will send tracking numbers for computer generated labels that have never shipped !

philippab
12/22/09

DO NOT USE THIS SITE. I HAVE LOST MONEY AND HAVE RECEIVED NO BOOTS. FURIOUS. $#*!S.

Questions? Get answers from the UggBootsMart staff and other customers.

UggBootsMart?