Uggbootsdiscount reviews

Fuzhou, FJ 311100, CN
2938967239@qq.com

tinab2
11/26/10

Rubbish site - fake uggs, from China.
Tried to stop order as they sent email confirming my order with WRONG size ....and blamed me, loads of emails and wasted energy . DO NOT USE
They have charged me shipping ,very disatisfied customer

sabrinaj
1/24/10

I also was taken by this company. I received 2 pairs of FAKE uggs that were shipped from China, I sent them back and for the last 2 months they keep telling me they will refund my money, which they haven't. Calling PayPal and AmEx tomorrow! Don't buy from them!!!!

sarahd2
1/6/10

i have had no problems with this site. I ordered a pair off uggs on christmas eve and recieved an email on the 28th dec with my tracking number. it also said that once the item was in England it would be passed over to parcelforce so i contacted parcelforce to make sure the tracking number was real and it was. I tracked the boots online everyday and i recieved them this afternoon. they are 100% real and i would of used this site again if it was still there.

kristena
1/5/10

I ordered 2 pair of boots on Dec 4th and still have not received them. I guess I will have to call my credit card company tomorrow.

lillianm
1/5/10

Do NOT order from this site. In a moment of stupidity I ordered Ugg boots on Dec.2....then a couple days later I did a search on this site and found a bunch of complaints...I then asked if the boots had been shipped...they said they would ship in 10 days....I then told them not to ship and to cancel my order...then I got a fake shipping number and was told they shipped. I contacted my credit card company and had the charge removed and filed a complaint....they kept sending emails hoping I would just sit and wait...I am glad I contacted my credit card company as soon as I did...they try to string you along until after 30 days....They were made to give a refund which I got on the 29th of Dec. I believe I got this refund because I acted so quickly to turn them in and didn't wait the 30 days they try to make you wait. I don't know if you wait until after 30 days to dispute it....if it is too late to get your money back. I should ask my credit card company. This scam is from China...they are not legit sellers....if they really have any product..it is FAKE.
I wish I would have searched the site out before ordering.
Please do yourself a favor and do not order from these thieves.

melissas1
1/3/10

i had nothing bad happen to me. I ordered my daughter's uggs, and got them 1 week later. As a matter of fact, my other daughter got money for Christmas and I'm sa that they're not there.

millsw
12/31/09

Definitely DO NOT ORDER from these people. They have scammed me as well. They will take your money and run. If you will notice you cannot even get on the uggbootsdiscount.com site now.

joes9
12/22/09

This site is truely a scam.. They are total criminals..They take your money and even say they prosecute fraudulant credit card users! Then they drag the transaction out for days..finally give you a tracking number to calm you down..then the next day you check to see if your counterfeit items have left China!!! well..there is an error on the tracking number and you have been taken!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!!! Tell everyone you know!!!

fredq
12/15/09

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT! THIS IS A SCAM!

wr
12/11/09

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
This web site is a fake, and they may simply be a phishing site for access to american credit information. I ordered a set of UGGs from them, then noticed on the web that they are listed as a counterfeit site.

angelikah
12/5/09

Please stay away from this site. i was taken.its not legit at all. some location near Russia

Questions? Get answers from the Uggbootsdiscount staff and other customers.

Uggbootsdiscount?