Uggbootsaustraliauk reviews

Uggbootsaustraliauk.comimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

sarahw6
3/20/10

DO NOT GO THERE! We ordered a pair of boots...then had to wait for a month before they arrived. I emailed them 3 times to find out where the boots were...without response until the 4th email,when we were told they were in China..... When they finally arrived,they SPLIT after one weeks wear! When I emailed uggbootsaustralia , Victoria informed me that the boots were only guaranteed for a weeks wear! What kind of company is this!!!! Not impressed!

fitliker
2/5/10

This website is set up to con gullible woman that can not resist a bargain. My wife bought 2 pairs of these fake boots convincing herself she was getting a bargain. Even when they came she was convinced they were legit. Low and behold at teh end of the month the credit card bill came in and the scammers had charged twice for the order under 2 different company names so it doesn't show up as a mistake on the credit card computers... Called the credit card company and was told the chances of getting the money back from this company was er... nil and would have to set up a dispute claim instead....... Do not buy from this site... If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is................

michellec3
1/23/10

I am actualli sitting here feelin sick! I bought a pair off uggs after a family member bought 2 pairs and told me they looked rain! After 2 days they ripped at the seam! And they are refusing to refund or offer an exchange! They have told me this has never happened before but after all the reviews I have read I know that this is a scam site using replica ugg boxes and certificates!! DONT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!

chriso1
3,069 helpful votes
1/17/10

This Chinese counterfeit dealer's site has gone today, with luck for good. But if it does come back, you won't be getting anything worth paying for from here and you may not get anything at all. Don't support Chinese counterfeiters, buy the real thing.

Counterfeit education for the UGG® Australia brand is at

Ugg hall of shame (shameless plug, though)

sharonc3
1/16/10

I ordered two pairs of "UGG boots", naively believing that they were discounted due to a genuine sale period. I already own a pair of genuine UGG boots and the ones being sold on this site are definitely NOT UGG boots nor are they made of any kind of sheepskin. They have been packaged in replica UGG boxes with copy certificates etc. They are made of synthetic materials and purchasers have been conned. The invoice contains no information other than a description of goods as "SAMPLE" and value as $30. I paid £135.00 for both pairs of boots including postage. I note that on their returns page that the customer is reponsible for return postage even though the product has been mis-sold. I haven't contacted the company yet with respect to returns so am unable to comment on their response.

julieb3
1/15/10

i bought a pair of uggs from them that are coming away at the seems. and there excuse for not taking them back if they don't expect wore shoes back. these are faulty please don't buy from this store. somthing should be done!

http://www.uggbootsaustraliauk.com this site is back up

By vicky g.
Questions? Get answers from the Uggbootsaustraliauk staff and other customers.

Uggbootsaustraliauk?