Uggboots-onsale-uk reviews

Uggboots-onsale-uk.comimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

patriciam1
2/13/10

I used this website as it advertised a larger range of genuine 100% sheepskin uggboots than I could find in London stores. When they arrived, they were a different length to the ones I ordered and they were not 100% sheepskin. They are lined with a synthetic 'fur'. I emailed requesting the postal address (all the writing on the outer box is in Chinese) so that I could return them and receive a refund. They replied apologising that the boots were 'not the best quality' and offered me a discount of 10%, and when I said I did not want and would not wear the product they sent, they replied offering a discount of 25%. I am left with something useless to me.

nayabk
2/10/10

I ordered on 16th Jan and haven't recieved anything yet.How can i get my money back???

dougk
1/21/10

This site is a SCAM, they claim to sell sheepskin Uggs, i ordered 3 pairs thinking that they were probably copies but they claim they sell real sheepskin boots....they could not be more synthetic and they stink like burning plastic. the company has taken my money I have no return address to send them back to China where they have been sent to, so my only hope is to contact my credit card company and pray I get my money back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaone
1/20/10

uggboots-onsale-uk.com. Stay away from it. I can't track my order. Supposedly despatched Jan 11th. No sign of boots and money been taken.

hilaryb
1/16/10

Must be a scam as iv not recieved them and they didnt give parcel force tracking number.

ab25
1/15/10

how do I get my money back????

chriso1
3,068 helpful votes
1/11/10

At the time of writing, one of the current wave of almost-realistic copies of the real UGG® Australia site. But if you read the "About Us" and still think it's the real deal, you shouldn't be allowed out ;-)

Counterfeit Education for the Ugg® Australia brand:
Pay special attention to the "how to avoid" page.

saraha1
1/11/10

This website is a COMPLETE scam. It quite cleverly looks very similar to the offical ugg australia website, but they will end up taking more money off you than the price of the product and it will never arrive. Please take care

Questions? Get answers from the Uggboots-onsale-uk staff and other customers.

Uggboots-onsale-uk?