Review of UGG Australia

UGG Australia reviews

aliciab
1/8/10

It $#*!ing Sucks! I can't believe they are FAKE. It took forever to recieve them in the mail! then i get them and they are FAKE! I shouls of just went to the store to but them but i was trying to get them cheaper! I have learned my lesson! Trying to return them is Bull$#*!!

chriso1
3,070 helpful votes
1/7/10

Quoting "iggy r." who posted today:

"This website is a FRAUD!!! Do not order your boots from here. Australianuggboots.com is the site that they are trying to imitate."

I wonder if this 'reviewer' by any chance has anything to do with Australianuggboots.com? Because, like this one, that one is also a counterfeiting site, Or maybe I should say "was", because it disappeared today and there's just spam there now. Are we seeing a spam war developing between Chinese counterfeiters? Something interesting is going on at this moment anyway, as the domain records for this site have just gone blank even though the site is still there. I'll get back and take a look tomorrow, and update this if there are changes.

Anyway the bottom line is that these are fakers.

The genuine site for UGG® Australia is:

And you can get educated about counterfeits here:
Especially read and remember the "how to avoid" page.

iggyr
1/6/10

This website is a FRAUD!!! Do not order your boots from here. Australianuggboots.com is the site that they are trying to imitate. I made the mistake of ordering my boots from here and immediately put a stop payment through my bank.

karenm10
1/6/10

Will never use this web site again can't return items because there is no way to cont ick k site I want to return boots that don't fit and there is no way to reach them no phone number no address, this site is a rip off

kimberlyl
1/4/10

I'm so pissed about this website, and to think that I recommended it to my friends. My brother orderd my boots on the 19th of December. I have yet to receive them. There is no number to call them, and no one has responded to any of my emails. Let's just say, "Next time, I will just take the money and go to the stores!" I'm not a happy camper at all!

rogerb2
12/31/09

I think one should be able to track their purchase thru this site. I ordered it thru this site ...and I want to know an update on status of shipping...only to find out that this is not possible. Very disgruntled.

Questions? Get answers from the UGG Australia staff and other customers.

UGG Australia?