This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Uggaustraliastore.net

Uggaustraliastore.net

Uggaustraliastore.net has a consumer rating of 1.08 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Uggaustraliastore.net also ranks 85th among Uggs sites. The most common issues with Uggaustraliastore.net are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Uggaustraliastore.net?

“I just received what I thought were authentic uggs...”

veronica g.
1/16/10

I just received what I thought were authentic uggs and I was skeptical as soon as I got the package. The package came directly from China and there was no return address on the package, nor was there a packaging slip. I compared my boots to my daughter's, who has authentic Uggs and soon discovered I got bamboozled. I tried emailing the contact...but, don't expect a response, especially since I found out the site is fake. Lesson learned, when deals sound too good to be true, they usually are....

veronicag
January 16th, 2010
jodyc
January 25th, 2010
Burned!!!! PayPal offered me half of my money back while they continue to ivestigate this fake place. I knew the moment I clicked "Send payment" that I got burned. Had no idea this was a Chinese site. I hate scumbags that do this, especially these lil yellow $#*!ers!!!!!!!!!!
ladonnab
December 31st, 2009
Well I wish I'd found this website sooner. I just ordered Uggs last night and got concerned after I got the email from paypal and it showed chinese symbols for the store and I never recieved an email from the website about the order. So I tried to login to check order status and it doesn't allow my email address. I have sent them an email but now I guess I'm screwed. Who knows what I'll get if i get anything. really disappointed. I thought since they used paypal it would be legit.
torreyb
December 28th, 2009
Totally fake Uggs. Wish I had found these reviews before purchasing. The boots came and they are of low quality and even have a hole in them! I'm trying to file a complaint with PayPal.
nicoles4
January 4th, 2010
Do not buy anything from this site. It is all from China and they are fake! I never got a confirmation email and I cannot get on the site anymore. I have filed a dispute with paypal.
edb2
January 5th, 2010
We wish we would have read the reviews before we ordered and received fake Ugg boots!! Does anyone know the shipping address in China? We are going to try and return them and did not receive a packing slip.
Thanks!
ug1
December 15th, 2009
Placed order via "U.S." website for authentic Ugg boots. Received order from China. Not only were they fake, but they sent wrong size and wrong boot altogether. Tried contacting 6+ times and never a response. Had to file a dispute with paypal and with my bank. So far I am still waiting on results. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!
kathih1
January 24th, 2010
I ordered from this web site and the moment I pushed the order button I knew it was a scam. Payment was sent to Mount200912 not Ugg Australia!
No confirmation of the order was sent to my email address. When they did arrive the box was from China with the return address in Chinese only and no packing slip was enclosed. I wish that I had read the reviews first but I thought it was an official Ugg web site and that paypal made it secure. They mimic the real UggAustralia and the only difference is that they are .net and the official UggAustralia is .com I wish there was a way to keep frauds from operating on the internet. I have learned a valuable lesson and will check reviews first and investigate a web site more before purchasing any item.
I hope my comments help someone else avoid the same mistake that I made in dealing with this scam.
allisonj
December 12th, 2009
bettyl
December 21st, 2009
This website doesn't even list a phone number or address to contact them. Made an order with them and they sent me two differest sizes and they were not even real. Tried to contact the company but no answer. Forget Paypal, they are so quick to pay them but they will not reverse charges.
chriso1
3,240 helpful votes
December 12th, 2009
Thanks to allison j for the heads-up. This one is indeed yet another Chinese site selling fake UGG® Australia boots.

Learn more:

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Uggaustraliastore.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uggaustraliastore.net?

Have a question about Uggaustraliastore.net?