Uggaustraliastore-us reviews

SITE CLOSED

christinep109
12/3/17

realized it was a scam when I got charged more than I was suppose to and then read the fine print in broken english how I could not return for any reason. Also, they were going to charge custom charges to my account. Glad I caught it and reported it to my credit card company.

kimm154
3/16/16

UGH....I got scammed. Totally fake UGGS, but I paid $89 so I will wear them...hopefully no one will look too closely at my feet. The good news is that I learned a lesson and hopefully this is the last time I get scammed.

pamelam14
1/4/14

This site is a SCAM!!! They sent me a text message advertising "discount uggs". I bought two pairs and they are below FAKE!! They are a cheap pair of $20 shoes. So I tried emailing and live chat and all they do is bull$#*! you around! DO NOT purchase from them!!

sociallya
12/28/13

ITS A SCAM NOT REAL UGGS

michellek17
12/27/13

bought these ugg boots from a special sent in a text to my cell phone.......these are fake not real uggs boots at all.....they use fake pictures and when you receive the product looks nothing like the real ugg boots.......don't buy , don't get scammed. They don't return emails, theres no phone number, no ones ever on live chat.............these people are frauds all the way around..... I have no return address to send them back and they send no invoice in box...... im screwed because I cant find a shipping address to send them back too......if anyone has it could you please email me?

abcd5
12/16/13

This is a Chinese knock-off website, not the real Ugg website. They text specials, then send you to this site to buy. They are scammers and I'm surprised they have not been shut down yet.

tiaw5
12/12/13

I received an ugg "super holiday" discount sale text. Excited, I ordered boots immediately as a gift for the holidays. After the purchase, I noticed 2 pairs sent. When I tried to get through via the "live chat" option it was only an email address. Scanning the website I tried finding a number, nothing. By mistake searching the internet I reached UGG's the legit REAL site.... who I thought I was ordering from to begin with. UGGS informed me this website is not an authorized dealer and the merchandise is probably counterfeit... YIKES! Then, I found the sitejaber.com and realized this site is ja scam! UGGS recommended contacted my bank immediately. So upsetting! But, so thankful I caught this early AND for this website!!!!

coltr1
12/10/13

Getting spam text messages from a randomized hotmail account trying to advertise for this store. Have not and will never sign up for any of this so gonna make the call and say its a scam.

Questions? Get answers from the Uggaustraliastore-us staff and other customers.

Uggaustraliastore-us?