TYHermenlisaHair reviews

Tel: +86-532-85708853
service@tyhermenlisahair.com

margoa
5/11/15

Those(remy hair extensions) are full and thick, one group so easier to instal, the hair was smooth and silky. They matched my hair perfectly and I love the length, plus the price was unbelievable

Tip for consumers: Show your hair color to make sure perfect color match~

vicr2
1/6/15

This brand is really good! I ordered 2 packs of tape in hair extensions.Then I went to my hairdresser to do the application.The hair is amazing. They are so soft and just like silk which feel better than my own. Also, they do blend into my own hair very well. Now it has been almost 2 month and the hair is still pretty good. But since my hair growth, I have to go to my hairdresser and re-tape them. Remember to do conditioning every time when you wash your hair. And the less heat and hair drier you use, the longer the extensions can be used. Anyway, I love it!

sheliaj
11/19/14

This is 100% human remy hair extensions,the shipping is very fast and i got some kind of hair accessory additionally.Even though the price is little higher than others but i think the quality and the range of the hair is the best in this industry~~

Questions? Get answers from the TYHermenlisaHair staff and other customers.

TYHermenlisaHair?