Review of TwitterBoost

TwitterBoost reviews

richd27
8/11/17

TwitterBoost is essentially the only other safe vendor I would use besides Devumi. I haven't had any issues or problems with TwitterBoost, but their prices are slightly less than Devumi, but most people are familiar with the many coupons and discounts Devumi runs which ends up making it cheaper than TwitterBoost in the end. For example, the coupon code "TwitterSentMe" takes 10% off your total and I've been using that coupon for years. Every month, they run at least one promotion which takes 25-30% off of a random product.

That being said, TwitterBoost is a reliable vendor of Followers and automatic engagements, which basically just get you a bunch of retweets and likes on everything you tweet. I've never had to deal with their customer service the few times I've dealt with them so I cant really review them, but just the fact that I've never needed to is a good sign.

aliciac56
8/2/17

I had a lot of problems buying followers last time I tried a long time ago. These guys might be newer, but they delivered high quality products! The followers came in and I just started trying to "auto-engagements" program which is also awesome. Everything I tweet gets likes/retweets, and I bet if I got a lot I'd rank for some awesome keywords on a daily basis, but my budget is so small, so it's not an option.

Tip for consumers: As the name implies, they will "boost" your Twitter! :P

Questions? Get answers from the TwitterBoost staff and other customers.

TwitterBoost?