Tvfanforums.net

Tvfanforums.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tvfanforums.net?

“tvfanforums.net or Morty's TV is a forum that's right...”

Eric K.
5/22/11

tvfanforums.net or Morty's TV is a forum that's right up my alley. TV trivia and forums. Unfortunately in an effort to reduce spammers they ask for a special invitation code that they say is available on twitter or facebook. Ok, I dislike spammers probably more so than the next guy, so that's not too much to ask me. Just one problem, they don't offer URLs to these facebook or twitter pages and you have to flush them out. I couldn't find their pages on either. Nice shot. In the foot. I would have loved to have checked out this site and talk about how safe and friendly your site is here on sj - but, you make it way to hard to join.

erick12
May 22nd, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Tvfanforums.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tvfanforums.net?

Have a question about Tvfanforums.net?