TVBrackets4U.co.uk reviews

sales@tvbrackets4u.co.uk

2 reviews with 1 star

vickih43
6/22/17

sent my parcel via Yodel who apparently delivered when nobody was home and got a signature of SMITH ! original!
tvbrackets4u have no phone number, only way to contact is via email and they dont answer! 2 weeks after my delivery and they are saying tough and will not help me find my missing parcel nor refund me! they will not answer emails, which is the only way to contact them not great customer service hey! taking it to trading standards now!

stevea41
11/17/13

If you look carefully you will see some brackets are advertised at different prices for different size TVs however the bracket I bought was the same one for all the TVs, it just they list is under three different size categories with three different prices and therefore you just pay more for it if you choose a bigger TV! I phoned them up and pointed this out to them, the lady said they were different as they were better quality to take the heavier weight of Tv etc. I pointed out that they all stated 50KG
My bracket turned up with instructions missing and was an obvious return from another customer. The bracket was actually out of shape and one can only presume this was poor manufacturing.

Questions? Get answers from the TVBrackets4U.co.uk staff and other customers.

TVBrackets4U.co.uk?