Review of TutorZ

dirk@tutorz.com

14 reviews with 5 stars

harmanl
10/3/18

I highly recommend Tutorz if you need an urgent tutoring help or looking for private tutor for a long term study. I was impressed. Therefore, I give TutorZ 5 stars too. Well done! I personally liked her very much.

michaelm417
1/17/18

I've been looking for a tutor for my son for a long time. It was a huge problem until I found out about TutorZ. I was recommended to use this service and would tell people to use it also. Thanks TutorZ!

michaelw280
5/4/17

My daughter Lisa looks forward to working with our tutor Rekha every session. She really has a better understanding of the SAT Math concepts. Thank you Rekha for being so dedicated. Keep up the excellent work!
Dad.

chrisk115
2/17/17

I found a dedicated tutor who is available for his students at any time of day. He was both patient and encouraging and he takes a personal interest in his students. He made sure that I learnt each concept thoroughly and provided me with constant support and encouragement.

mian18
2/17/17

Dr. Afshan is helping me prepare for step 2 CK. She is clearing all of my concepts as we go along and making my studying easier for me. She has minimized my efforts and maximized my efficiency. I enjoy studying with her quite a lot. Our sessions are very engaging and mind stimulating. She is absolutely amazing!

alaine6
4/25/16

We found a great tutor at TutorZ.com. Monir is helpful, attentive to details and reliable. I trust that she is doing her best to guide my kids on their studies. She gives them the individual attention they need. I would recommend TutorZ to anyone who asks.

andrewb130
1/28/16

Hi Adiyita s. I'm very surprised to read your comment. It seems like you have never used TutorZ. "take your money?" What money did they take from you? Students use this site to find a tutor.There is no fee for them (they will pay directly to the tutor they picked). Regarding tutors: no registration fee, no fee for advertising, they pay just 3-5 dollars for a tutoring job. So, It should be clear to people that what you are saying is a LIE!!

bruceb81
12/22/15

TutorZ has become my favorite source for obtaining new tutoring students, during the past few years. Instead of paying a flat fee for uncertain "pig-in-a-poke" website access, TutorZ is free to browse, and I purchase only those leads that I believe are qualified and suitable. I highly recommend TutorZ to any qualified tutor who is serious about growing his business, cannot afford expensive advertising, and doesn't want to give away 20-40% or more to some other website.

samantad1
11/27/15

Love TutorZ! It has been nothing but a positive experience for my son. Very friendly and positive environment for students and parents!

lorays
11/27/15

TutorZ has helped me to find a good USMLE tutor. Her name is Sejal Singh. She's not just money-oriented, very helpful, kind, smart with good teaching skills & knowledge...I personally liked her very much.

alexad5
11/23/15

I got my Step 2Ck results today and I PASSED, I got 218!!! I am completely happy with my score. I have hired Dr. Sattar to help me with the preparation. He is a great resource, he ushers you through the process of mastering the material and preparing for the exam so that you know what to expect, all you have to do is JUST LISTEN to him. He has done all the research and knows the newest changes to the exam. He works HARD and he CARES that's a solid combination, I was fortunate to have found him on TutorZ!!!

lilliyak
10/17/14

I'm an educator and also tutor elem subjects. I've been with TutorZ for over 3 years now and received 10+ new students from them. Yes, I've answered many tutoring jobs which did not pan out but I also pay next to nothing. $20 in 3 years...

The screening of students could be better though. I also have become almost friends with John who is my customer service rep.

dirkw7
9/22/14

I've been a tutoring for TutorZ for the last 2 1/2 years. After singing up they get you $20 of credit to play with buying their jobs. The first few where rather bad but then I got two new students in a row and I was hooked. About 1 year into my relationship with them I bought a $20 of more credit on which I still have $2 left. In this time I got a total of 5 or 6 new students. Considering that I teach programming for which I charge $50 to $70 per hour I made a huge return on my investment at TutorZ. Two thumbs up for that.

Having said that I found a few bugs on the TutorZ site: a new review button was there but did not do anything. And I once was charged twice for buying a job because they did not prevent double clicks on the job purchase button. But these bugs were minor and when I told them about it they were genuinely happy to hear about it. Other companies I had to deal with they just tell you yeah fill in this form and then f... off.

Talking to John -- the customer service rep -- at the phone has been one of the most pleasant calls I can remember when dealing with businesses. Not only solved he my problem but I felt he is genuinely interested in my problem. It doesn't hurt to listen to your customers. Therefore, I give TutorZ 5 stars too. Well done!

Tip for consumers: tutors, students and their parents

jinnyf
2/23/12

They provided my son with timely tutoring assistance in preparation to exams. The tutors they provided were amazing and helpful in strengthening his knowlege in subjects needed. Perhaps without their help he could have never been accepted into the university program he enrolled for. I highly recommend Tutorz if you need an urgent tutoring help or looking for private tutor for a long term study.

Hi Lisa, yes of course. You permitted to acquire student from any source you wish. Moreover, there is no ongoing commission at TutorZ, just a one-time student referral fee. If you like our service you can register here: http://www.tutorz.com/be-a-tutor.

By Dirk W., TutorZ Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TutorZ staff and other customers.

TutorZ?