Review of TutorZ

dirk@tutorz.com

4 reviews with 4 stars

annab171
12/22/15

As a tutor (very experienced and successful) I like that the per-lead cost is remarkable low (only a few bucks, and even less after discounts), and the company does not get a "cut".

johnm126
8/29/12

I actually was helped tremendously by a tutorz.com guy. He helped me to get a good grade in an advanced math course that was a requirement for my B.S. in Comp Sci. a few years ago. This tutor could have taught the class. I had a huge advantage over most of my class mates. How cool it is to see them getting props on this site! I'm surprised to hear any negative stuff said about them. I was impressed.

jinaw
1/22/12

I was looking for a tutor for myself as I spent 3 years at home with my little son and I needed to refresh my skills before starting work again. I found a suitable teacher at Tutorz.com but I got a responce from him only in a week. I still needed the tutoring by that time and I hired this teacher and I'm satisfied with the results. But I think they need to do something to speed up the processing of the customers requests.

sarahj18
8/16/11

I have joined the site as tutor before three years and till now its going well for me. I am not limited to select the subjects i am specialized in. And so i have selected Math, Science, Physics, World History, English and (Guitar -Since i have learnt it during my college days). I can get leads in each subjects i specify. I am located in Bakersfield and gave distance limit as 20 Kms for tutoring. So i miss lots of tutoring changes which i get In and around California. I have plan to relocate my residence to South California. I hope this site would help me even better if i move to that place. Hoping for best.

Hi Lisa, yes of course. You permitted to acquire student from any source you wish. Moreover, there is no ongoing commission at TutorZ, just a one-time student referral fee. If you like our service you can register here: http://www.tutorz.com/be-a-tutor.

By Dirk W., TutorZ Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TutorZ staff and other customers.

TutorZ?