Turkcell

Turkcell has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Turkcell ranks 73rd among Mobile Carriers sites.

How would you rate Turkcell?

“Absolutely horrible internet service”

Tom J.
4/11/19

I don't know how this place is still in existence offering the POOR service and internet speeds that they provide. Mistakenly signed up for "high speed" internet service with this company and regretted every single day of it! They're a part of Turkcell and supposed to be offering a "superonline" but it's furthest thing form super... or online. Paying for 15MBs... the few times when it was actually working, I got nothing more than 6MBs... at maximum. Most times the average was less than 1MBs (see screen shot). Their customer service is equally as bad, agents aren't too familiar with basic info and in turn no help. If this is how all the internet service providers are in Turkey it may be best you lower your expectations so as not to be disappointed. PS As some speedtest websites are actually blocked from within Turkey, it's a clear indication this is not an isolated issue.

tonyk27
April 11th, 2019
jaka1
September 12th, 2018
Avoid buying anything from them. They charged me 200 dollar for using google map for five minutes in Tbilisi. When I told them that this was UNFAIR charge, they didnt want to even hear it.

DO NOT BUY ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS.
joopt
March 5th, 2019
Hello

I dit that, they spoke with Turckcell.
The only answer from Turckcell was, we can only do what the computer says.

You can understand that this is not a right answer.

There is an English comic TV program with the name, "The computer says, "No".

The people in the shop in Finike, Sahil Yolu, refuse to take any more actions.
I take 15 GB in a other Turckcell shop, but that is not the solution.

This is the second time I buy 15 GB and turn around in circles for 3 weeks.
Nobody by Turkcell not in the shop, by phone or email can answer my simple question.

Why cant I get 50 GB data any more?

Next year it will be Vodafone and of course a review in Holland of the Turkcell service.
And for the record I have a Camper-Van Rental Firm.
You can imagine what my advice will be, witch Telephone Provider, when they travel to Turkey.

Best regards,
Joop Triëst
www.1Camper4u.nl

From: *******@turkcell.com.tr
Sent: Tuesday, March 5,2019 2:44 PM
To: *******@JOOPT.NL
Subject: TURKCELL

Dear Customer,

Offer subscription system in Turkcell stores is different than our package installation interface. In your case, we recommend you to pay a visit one of our stores and call our customer service from there. Our number can be called as 532 from a Turkcell line or
*******0000 from any Turkish service provider.

TURKCELL

Talep No:'86726503'

Van: Joop Triëst
Verzonden: dinsdag 5 maart 2019 13:00
Aan: *******@turkcell.com.tr
Onderwerp: RE: TURKCELL

Hello

I have a Lifecell Tablet Vinn simcard.
I want to buy for the 4 time 50 GB (before not a problem),.
Every Turkcsell shop tels mee only 8 or 15 GB.
Wy cant I buy 50 GB?
The shops answer is: Wen it is not on the computer we cant sell it.

Joop Triëst

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10

Van: *******@turkcell.com.tr
Verzonden: maandag 4 maart 2019 18:12
Aan: *******@JOOPT.NL
Onderwerp: TURKCELL

Ear Customer,

Your demand could not be understood. You can consult us about your line by calling our customer care at 532 (*******0000 from other operators or +9*******0000 from abroad) and dial 77 for English support.

TURKCELL

Talep No:'86726503'

Questions? Get answers from the Turkcell staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Turkcell?

Have a question about Turkcell?