Review of TSI Shipping

Tel: 1-800-626-1257

anonymousz363
anonymous Z.
3/19/19

Large art piece arrived safely secured in a custom built frame! Great delivery guys too! Only (minor) complaint was that it was raining and the bubble wrap/protective plastic wrap did not cover the top of the piece. But, I was able to dry it off without any damage to the piece.

lauretteu
Laurette U.
3/14/19

Very unsatisfactory. I was told my vintage furniture would receive "White glove" treatment for packaging & handling. My furniture arrived in extremely damaged boxes and when the boxes were opened, the individual pieces were literally dumped in the boxes for transport. I registered my complaint and request for monetary compensation 2 weeks ago with Phil and have not heard a word since that time.

deannau1
Deanna U.
3/12/19

Very Nice Experience. They Are Very Professional. I Will Use Them Again For My Shipping In The Future.

ericu15
Eric U.
3/12/19

You guys were great in the beginning very attentive. Your pricing was wrong even though the information was given so it was sticker shock when the true price came in. You were very helpful in getting it organized and picked up. It was supposed to be delivered last week, Wednesday or Thursday, there was a weather delay which is understandable so it was supposed to be delivered yesterday. There has been no communication, contact, etc. I still don't have my shipment or know where it is so sending me a survey asking how my experience has been is a little premature and probably not the best timing for an accurate evaluation on my part.

juttav
Jutta V.
3/12/19

Kathy Temple was a wonderful and helpful person and responded immediately to any questions. I think she deserves a raise!!

anonymousr388
anonymous R.
3/11/19

I had a dining room table, pedestals & chairs picked up in Salt Lake City January 19th and did not see them until February 13th and they arrived without a call that day. I believe they had been on a field trip to California. Upon arrival, it was immediately noticed that one chair did not have its protective plastic wrap like the others and two black lacquer spindles were damaged. The driver initialed my note on the Metropolitan Warehouse delivery sheet. In the presence of the driver, pictures were taken to document the damage. The total shipment was insured through you. The chairs were insured for $50 each. When I got the contract out, I noticed that there was a $100 deductible so I gave up on that. In the presence of the driver, pictures were taken to document the damage. I wish it had been explained to me that insuring the chairs was useless. I still think you should be responsible to pay for the repairs since the chair was not protected by the time it arrived, and the lacquer was damaged on two spindles.

carolu4
Carol U.
3/10/19

I was extremely impressed especially since I was shipping fragile fine art. I will definitely use them again!

mimiv4
Mimi V.
3/10/19

Good communication and honest quote. The items were delivered and unpacked with no hassle or damage. Overall, a trustworthy and seamless process. Good company.

jmpou
JMPO U.
3/10/19

Unfortunately many of the furniture items arrived broken at the destination. It is taking a long time to go through the insurance claim process with TSI.

jayk121
Jay K.
3/10/19

This was my first time shipping a number of large items and it was easy, quick, efficient and very well transferred to an overseas shipping company. Customer service was excellent because I had a lot of questions. It was very smooth working with the staff.

pompanod1
Pompano D.
3/10/19

When shipping from Aliso Viejo, CA to Delray Beach, FL, my package was delayed in Pompano Beach for nearly a week, three times in a row.

helenq12
Helen Q.
3/10/19

My furniture was delivered without any scratches and in excellent condition. This company was a little expensive but I would use them again.

debrar144
Debra R.
3/10/19

The men who delivered our furniture were fantastic and took great care of our items. Everything was well wrapped and without damage.

consumerl2
Consumer L.
3/10/19

I have used your services three times now and highly recommend the company. We used the company to transport furniture from Ohio to NYC and Wash DC.

taraa49
Tara A.
3/10/19

It was difficult to get in touch with someone. I paid immediately upon receiving the invoice. Once I paid, the item was not shipped. Two weeks later the seller emailed me a reminder because he was being charged a storage fee. I called to clarify my payment was received. It was a long hold for them to find my paid invoice. I'm assuming the item has shipped now. I have not received tracking or an estimated delivery date. I probably would not use your services again.

marks959
Mark S.
3/10/19

Was extremely happy with all services that I recieved shipping my product my recipient was elated with the service and professional that he also received will use tsi without hesitation thank you p.s never recieved my 50 dollar amex card

nevera20
Never A.
3/10/19

It has been an absolute nightmare working with this company. We were looking to move a grandfather clock across country after a death in the family and based on initial response times and friendliness we decided to work with TSI. Our representative Kathy Temple pressured us into purchasing both the crating service and the insurance. While we were not fully in agreement, the piece was important to us and we figured it was better to be safe than sorry. Thank goodness we did get the insurance! After being told we absolutely 100% needed to crate the clock for safety, the team that picked up the clock DID NOT crate it but claimed it would be "fine" traveling over 200 miles to some shipping center to be crated there. I called Kathy to express my concern that after forcing us to get the clock crated, why in the world would they not crate it until halfway through its journey across the country?! She was very rude, made it apparent that she did not care anymore now that the sale had been made and told me this was their standard procedure. Ultimately did nothing to help and left me feeling like I was taken advantage of. I will never use this company because had my wife or I been told in advance that this was their "standard procedure" we would have used another company who would have taken better care of the clock.

When the clock arrived it was broken in MULTIPLE places. The clock face was destroyed, the glass shattered on the sides and I can only imagine how banged up it was on the inside. It looked as though it had been dropped or intentionally kicked in. The delivery team put it back on their truck to take to a warehouse to get "fixed". That is all I know at this point. TSI has not contacted me in regard to this issue or returned any phone calls. I have no idea where my precious clock is or what they are doing to it. This company is horrible.

christineh327
Christine H.
3/9/19

Overall experience with TSI was great. They kept us informed regularly...we had to change the delivery date several times, and TSI was very helpful & understanding...no pressure. The movers were very professional & did a great job setting up the piano.

anonymousg374
anonymous G.
3/8/19

Thank you! I was a little nervous having my mother's treasures to be transported from Atlanta to Delaware, but everything worked perfectly, from packing up to delivering within a two week span, I couldn't be happier!! Thank you!

judyr97
Judy R.
3/8/19

This is the second time I've used your services. The first time was an excellent experience. This time has been excellent so far. What I have been told has happened on time or earlier. I'm looking forward to another excellent experience when my items arrive at their final destination.

anonymoust354
anonymous T.
3/8/19

Booking and coordination was convenient and timely. The movers on the delivery end could have been gentler with the pieces, but was pleased overall with the service, communication, and cost.

fjh
FJ H.
3/8/19

In the process of selling our piano we had several inquiries requiring a shipping cost quote. I appreciated TSI's quick response in every case. The clearly communicated each step in the shipping process from pickup to delivery. The movers that arrived to pickup the piano were very professional, polite, and friendly. Their skill and detail attention packaging the piano erased any worries the Stienway would arrive safely and in good condition - which it did. If any of my friends or family need to move a large item, I will strongly recommend TSI is their first call.

betsyf22
Betsy F.
3/8/19

I was very pleased with the customer service I received! We had a glitch in the middle, where the left hand didn't know what the right was doing, but Jake, in the customer service department was wonderful! He got right on it and arranged for the delivery just when I wanted it. I'm very pleased. The delivery guys were great too. Very reasonable price and the desk arrived in perfect condition.

anonymousu408
anonymous U.
3/7/19

Please know TSI is a broker for shipping your items. They will contract out to one or more trucks/companies for delivery. I was very please to have all 3 Antiques delivered in great shape-no damage. However, they changed trucks at least twice.

brentw74
Brent W.
3/7/19

Quick and fast communiation and subsequent quote. Shipment pickup was w/in communicated delivery window. Product (King Mattress / Box Springs) were delivered timely with no issues.

Questions? Get answers from the TSI Shipping staff and other customers.

TSI Shipping?