Review of Tryten

Tel: 1 800 860 4455

pamp110
Pam P.
3/14/19

I think the wall mount i purchased needs another piece to attach it to the wall. That wasn't anywhere in the description. Neither were directions for mounting it to the wall, if or not another piece is needed.

danr268
Dan R.
1/16/19

Not easy to enter quantity for item. The quantity field had arrows up and down, but didn't show how many until I went to the cart and then had to delete the item and readd until I was able to get quantity 1.

donnaw173
Donna W.
5/7/18

Your site was very user friendly. I am anticipating receiving this product and hope that it performs as advertised.

adamd95
Adam D.
3/26/18

I am not sure I purchased the correct parts. It wasnt clear if you get the security cable with the base.

typ13
Ty P.
3/14/18

$149 minimum order. Forced to continue to Amazon who doesn’t carry all of the items in My order on your site. Where am I supposed to get them from? It would be acceptable to make a business owner purchase from a retailer IF your retailer actually stocked your full product list with all accessories. I now own a laptop lock that i have zero use for to make your minimum order amount.

victorb99
Victor B.
3/13/18

don't like having to agree to a license agreement just to place an order. Also, I couldn't tell on the website If I could order more locks keyed to the same key I already have?

madisonp35
Madison P.
8/14/17

The fact your minimum order is $150 yet the iPad kiosk is $149 is irritating. But good job making a product that people will add on another purchase for

roberta288
Robert A.
8/8/17

Having to go back and get a shipping quote to have it shipped is counter-intuitive. That functionality should be available during the checkout process.

michelleg270
Michelle G.
6/29/17

It was great experience purchasing through your web page. The information was clear and general navigation was great.

pamelas220
Pamela S.
6/29/17

ordering seems easy-concerned on shipping and if products will arrive quickly-rumor is they take a long time

richardv137
Richard V.
6/29/17

Easy to use web site and good customer service. Nice to have the company follow up with the customer through the delivery process.

pamelam163
Pamela M.
6/29/17

The shipping cost proportionate to the purchase amount, compared to other companies like Apple, Amazon, etc. is a bit much. And there isn't a notation place for a 501(c)3 to request the tax be removed from the charge without tediously signing up for a one-time account.

chads54
Chad S.
6/29/17

Found you guys, and everything seemed really easy to get to my purchase and finalize my order. Thank you

benb192
Ben B.
6/29/17

I think the typeface is just a bit too thin. I like the design layout of the site, and totally understand where you're going with the look.

randyef
Randye F.
6/29/17

Overall, it was great. I even called the 1-800 sales line and the sales associate was very helpful. My only feedback is that I had a hard time finding the return policy and almost called back but eventually found it.

vishalr4
Vishal R.
6/29/17

Product looks good. Ideally I would have liked a open camera with closed home button. Please let me know if that will be an option.

triciah30
Tricia H.
6/29/17

I work at a small rural college and had a prompt and concise first experience so came back for more supplies for the other two campus centers I manage. Thanks for making it so easy!

emilyk80
Emily K.
6/29/17

Managed to speak with someone in customer service who was very helpful - Curtis. Looking forward to receiving my shipment and hoping that it arrives in 5 business days as promised.

gregoryf39
Gregory F.
6/29/17

Having company name required blocks private sales -- luckily in my case I can buy for our company, but I originally wanted to make a private purchase. Especially as your prices are better than Staples. I also was disappointed that you do not offer reduced/no charge for shipping above a certain amount -- or at least that I did not see it.

matthewa76
Matthew A.
6/29/17

Easy to order, but expedited shipping is a bit costly. Costly, but very timely! I received it next day. One of the covers cracked on the edge of the facing. I believe that this was a fluke. The other covers that I bought for use at our hospital do not have any issues with toughness.

nicholasc88
NICHOLAS C.
6/29/17

Preliminary searches for this product did not result in the quantity needed (9). Thank you for supporting direct ordering.

karlab40
Karla B.
6/29/17

A little more description of what is in box would be helpful. I'm making the big assumption that the cable is included in the ipad lock and stand but there is no "in the box" listing.

rosem180
Rose M.
6/29/17

No reference to which model Mac Mini it fits and the "log in or register" message was very confusing in the method it was presented.

leslied70
Leslie D.
6/29/17

I was hoping for a little more information about the lock system. It was confusing that a recommended product below the iPad Lock&Stand was a "key" for the lock. so I was a little confused as there was only one picture of the Lock&Stand that showed the cord. I also wanted more info on how long the cord was and couldn't find it. lots of pictures but not a lot of description.

hilaryh18
Hilary H.
6/29/17

called the 1-800 to confirm if it was Canadian or American payment (we're based out of Vancouver Canada)...got Cameron on the line...walked me right through..great job.

Questions? Get answers from the Tryten staff and other customers.

Tryten?