Trust.org

Trust.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Trust.org?

“One Of Many Tabloid Propaganda News Sites:”

Taylor J.
4/14/16

News Media has been forcing their opinion onto other people for decades. And now bloggers in basements are doing the same thing. I am not holding back on this useless garbage website. I was wondering if Brazil's presence in Ghana would somehow influence Ghana to lower their circum cis ion rate since Brazil has a low circum cis ion rate. But I wondered if Brazil ate guinea pigs. My question was not answered. Instead, an "article" (opinion piece) from the Trust website says "Can guinea pigs [meat] be a new protein source in Africa?" as if that were a good thing. News does it all the time. They are bringing back the cargo blimp, and the "news" (from many websites including CNN) say things such as "Can Superblimp Unlock Africa's Resources?" unlock as in STEAL, as if that were a good thing. I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE WEBSITES. The article says blah blah blah make sure to call guinea pigs "cavies" as people will take offense because guinea pigs are considered pets. Blah blah blah not pigs blah blah blah not from guinea. The only comment from the article says "This is a good idea... " I am going to stop right there. NO IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA. And guess what you fools. Protein is something not limited to guinea pigs. They are not limited to meat! You can get protein from vegetables including SOY. But you probably don't agree because you think that "Soy Causes Cancer." Stop reading the filth from these websites and just look at the OBVIOUS, that if Soy Caused Cancer, then JAPAN WOULD NOT EXIST! In fact, Japan has a VERY HIGH LIFE EXPECTANCY, (and so does its population!)! Eating meat is a form of creeps satisfying their little thrills, as Industrilization causes more pollution than anything else. I will never rest as long as Guinea Pigs (cavies, whatever) are considered as FOOD?! And as LAB EXPERIMENT?! You wouldn't eat your "precious" little lap dog, would you?! Or your pit bull?! I MEAN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?! If eating Guinea Pigs gives you great satisfaction, or ducks, or doves, or pigeons, then eating dogs (which some nations do) should be the same. HYPOCRITE! Before you attack me, I am actually in the middle. We live in a world where there is NO MIDDLE. Black, OR White, but NOT GREY. One group likes to Guinea pigs. The other FORBIDS Breeding (Guinea Pig Cages website). I am actually in the MIDDLE. And they name this website "Trust" which is putting a lipstick on a PIG. It is similar to one of our politicians in 2008 constantly said "Change" as if he would bring it. Or "Wake Up Now" motivating people to be "intelligent" by being scammed. I couldn't help but notice that this article was written by a woman. The comment was written by a woman. I thought women were smart? But then I shouldn't be surprised, because the "Trust" website has an entire section about "Women's Rights"... Um sorry not sorry but the women have ALL the rights. And now I guess it is their turn to ruin the world. But just remember, and I don't care who or what you are: Guinea. Pigs. Are. Pets.

taylorj11
April 14th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Trust.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trust.org?

Have a question about Trust.org?