Review of TruckIt365

Tel: 877-865-7447
support@truckit365.com

brandonm197
9/28/18

The whole shipping process was easy. Great people to deal with! Delivered our trailer quickly and without any issues.. I will recommend them to everyone!

patf105
9/16/18

Fast and efficient, kept me updated the whole time. My shipment was from New Mexico to Arizona. Will use them again sometime soon.

mikej338
9/16/18

My experience with this outfit was really good. My initial phone call with Mitch was excellent. It was within a couple of hours of our phone call, I received a formal quote by email and outlined the charges. He asked me questions I wouldn't have thought about which prevented many issues for delivering our new camper to the house. My property is on a very steep incline and they had no issues at all. The driver secured our camper exactly where I asked him to. My experience was a positive one and I will let others know about it.

robm227
9/10/18

This was my first time using TruckIt365 and it was a positive experience. I priced out if I would have sent one of my employees and a rental truck vs hiring a third party. Their dispatch was on point and my new trailer arrived in mint condition.

ering95
9/9/18

Great experience shipping my concession trailers. I used TruckIt to ship 4 of my trailers between Arkansas and California. The driver kept in touch with me throughout the transit period. Will use them again.

bt79
8/20/18

Mitch is very responsive and easy to work with. We have used them several times now and look forward to using them more and more.

scottm519
8/9/18

TruckIt365 brought me a trailer from CO to CA. They were really clear in communication, arrived within 2 minutes of the original projected time after nearly 1000 miles and were really easy to work with on this haul!

mes10
8/3/18

We wouldn't have trusted our boat with anyone else. Mitch and Dawn kept us updated from the moment they picked it up to the 5 minutes out from delivery. They were incredibly friendly and easy to chat with along the way. We can't thank them enough and recommend them enough!

ronnier34
8/2/18

Would definitely use them again.very honest and reliable company.did everything they said they would.I'm overwhelmed with their service.keep up the good work mitch

sharonm443
7/30/18

Excellent experience, very economical. Most importantly my boat was delivered without any damage. Will use them again.

scottm516
7/28/18

Big thanks to TruckIt365 for shipping our trailer across country so quickly. No problems, good communication from beginning to end.

olivias80
7/23/18

I had a great experience using Truckit365. I needed something shipped out from California to Colorado and Mitch took care of that immediately. He was very communicative and helpful. He kept in touch with me letting me know what the status of the delivery was at all time. Everything went very smoothly and we got our camper on time and in perfect shape.

edb183
7/21/18

TruckIt365 was easy to work with and delivered my concession trailer on time with no problems. Communication was good for a trucking business.

saraha256
7/17/18

My sailboat was delivered on time and in perfect shape! Shipping went seamlessly and I was impressed by the care these folks took to assure my satisfaction. A ++ great experience!!!

lukew79
7/15/18

I had a good experience with TruckIt365. Hired their company to deliver my cargo trailer. My pick up was delayed a couple days, however, good communication and very personable service. Would recommend!!!

loganb75
7/3/18

They promised to deliver my trailer by Thursday, they picked up from the man I purchased the trailer from on Monday night and it was here by Wednesday.... thank you for making it easy! will recommend TruckIt365!!!

adamb316
7/2/18

After a difficult start with a freight broker, I did some searching and found TruckIt365. Mitch and Dawn are first class. Took amazing care and good communication. Very positive and I do recommend!

harpers17
6/29/18

First time shipping a concession trailer, Mitch made it very easy from the start and gave me time to think about it without the pushy sales pitch. I was excited to find out my trailer was picked up and got to my house very quick! Will use again.

milak7
6/28/18

Outstanding service, pick up was delayed due to the dealership and I had to jump through hoops. Overall good communication, and most important no damage to my shipment. I do recommend TruckIt365!

justinq3
6/27/18

I have used TruckIt365 2 different times. Once to ship my trailer and once to ship my boat. Flawless execution each time and great communication.

carolp252
6/25/18

Called them to move my trailer, was slightly higher than the other quotes I got but the experience was impressive. 900 miles one way and they had it in 2 days to me! Will use again in the future.

dani30
6/23/18

It was great working with the fine people at TruckIt365. Price was reasonable and my trailer was delivered a day quicker than originally quoted, at no additional cost. The trailer was washed locally just before drop off! I would highly recommend TruckIt365's services and will use them again in the future.

douga80
6/21/18

My trailer was handled safely and TruckIt365 was reasonably priced out of everyone I called. I would recommend to anyone looking for true professionals.

windyc5
6/20/18

Had a shipper cancel on me last minute. I called Mitch, he was great to work with and communication was right in line. The timing of delivery was spot on and I would recommend them to everyone! Next time, I am not going anywhere else!

kerryt27
6/18/18

I was able to arrange shipping for my BBQ Smoker trailer from Texas that I purchased. 5 days later its at our restaurant and in complete use! No damage to the trailer, good communication from the start. Will use them again.

Great question! We can assist you if your boat is not on a trailer, however, it can take longer than usual to schedule your shipment for pick up and delivery.

By Mitchell K., TruckIt365 Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TruckIt365 staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TruckIt365