Review of TruckIt365

Tel: 877-865-7447
support@truckit365.com

scottm519
8/9/18

TruckIt365 brought me a trailer from CO to CA. They were really clear in communication, arrived within 2 minutes of the original projected time after nearly 1000 miles and were really easy to work with on this haul!

mes10
8/3/18

We wouldn't have trusted our boat with anyone else. Mitch and Dawn kept us updated from the moment they picked it up to the 5 minutes out from delivery. They were incredibly friendly and easy to chat with along the way. We can't thank them enough and recommend them enough!

ronnier34
8/2/18

Would definitely use them again.very honest and reliable company.did everything they said they would.I'm overwhelmed with their service.keep up the good work mitch

sharonm443
7/30/18

Excellent experience, very economical. Most importantly my boat was delivered without any damage. Will use them again.

scottm516
7/28/18

Big thanks to TruckIt365 for shipping our trailer across country so quickly. No problems, good communication from beginning to end.

olivias80
7/23/18

I had a great experience using Truckit365. I needed something shipped out from California to Colorado and Mitch took care of that immediately. He was very communicative and helpful. He kept in touch with me letting me know what the status of the delivery was at all time. Everything went very smoothly and we got our camper on time and in perfect shape.

edb183
7/21/18

TruckIt365 was easy to work with and delivered my concession trailer on time with no problems. Communication was good for a trucking business.

saraha256
7/17/18

My sailboat was delivered on time and in perfect shape! Shipping went seamlessly and I was impressed by the care these folks took to assure my satisfaction. A ++ great experience!!!

lukew79
7/15/18

I had a good experience with TruckIt365. Hired their company to deliver my cargo trailer. My pick up was delayed a couple days, however, good communication and very personable service. Would recommend!!!

loganb75
7/3/18

They promised to deliver my trailer by Thursday, they picked up from the man I purchased the trailer from on Monday night and it was here by Wednesday.... thank you for making it easy! will recommend TruckIt365!!!

adamb316
7/2/18

After a difficult start with a freight broker, I did some searching and found TruckIt365. Mitch and Dawn are first class. Took amazing care and good communication. Very positive and I do recommend!

harpers17
6/29/18

First time shipping a concession trailer, Mitch made it very easy from the start and gave me time to think about it without the pushy sales pitch. I was excited to find out my trailer was picked up and got to my house very quick! Will use again.

milak7
6/28/18

Outstanding service, pick up was delayed due to the dealership and I had to jump through hoops. Overall good communication, and most important no damage to my shipment. I do recommend TruckIt365!

justinq3
6/27/18

I have used TruckIt365 2 different times. Once to ship my trailer and once to ship my boat. Flawless execution each time and great communication.

carolp252
6/25/18

Called them to move my trailer, was slightly higher than the other quotes I got but the experience was impressive. 900 miles one way and they had it in 2 days to me! Will use again in the future.

dani30
6/23/18

It was great working with the fine people at TruckIt365. Price was reasonable and my trailer was delivered a day quicker than originally quoted, at no additional cost. The trailer was washed locally just before drop off! I would highly recommend TruckIt365's services and will use them again in the future.

douga80
6/21/18

My trailer was handled safely and TruckIt365 was reasonably priced out of everyone I called. I would recommend to anyone looking for true professionals.

windyc5
6/20/18

Had a shipper cancel on me last minute. I called Mitch, he was great to work with and communication was right in line. The timing of delivery was spot on and I would recommend them to everyone! Next time, I am not going anywhere else!

kerryt27
6/18/18

I was able to arrange shipping for my BBQ Smoker trailer from Texas that I purchased. 5 days later its at our restaurant and in complete use! No damage to the trailer, good communication from the start. Will use them again.

vinceo10
6/16/18

My travel trailer was delivered my wife and I are excited and what an awesome team! Mitch and Dawn did a good job for us. They were polite, courteous, professional and accommodating to my schedule.

georgeb398
6/13/18

I had a pleasant experience using TruckIt365. Good way to get my stuff from point A to B. The only down fall was they can't guarantee pick up and drop off times, but I was OK because the driver texted me the entire time from pick up to when my trailer arrived. he took time to inspect it! I liked that the deposit was only 50%, other transporters wanted me to pre-pay 100% in full, that made me uneasy and the primary reason I chose these guys. Great communication! Will recommend!

juliep207
6/9/18

My husband and I purchased a new center console boat with an extremely valuable, customized trailer. The first concern was shipping the boat and our trailer on another trailer and spend the extra money or to have it towed. We were extremely concerned about our valuables being transported and damaged, through having it towed, but the manager for TruckIt365 really made us feel at ease and when the boat and trailer arrived they washed it for us. I would recommend TruckIt365 to our friends who are also boat owners and buy boats every few years.

jameyr4
6/6/18

I called numerous shippers to get prices for transporting my skid on a flatbed trailer.. after checking out Mitch and his operation I decided to give them a call... . I signed the shipping contract and paid their deposit... My very expensive material equipment as picked up within 72 hours and arrived a day earlier than we agreed on!! In construction a person's word is everything to me so when my foreman called me and said it had arrived early I was so grateful for TruckIt365!!! Good communication and easy to work with...

Response from Mitchell K., TruckIt365 Representative
Thanks for the review, Jamey! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Mitchell K.
TruckIt365
baxtons
6/2/18

Picked up my bikes in Idaho. Good all the way around from pick up to getting my motorcycles delivered. Mitch kept me thoroughly informed. Will absolutely use TruckIt365 again. Two thumbs up!!

ericg202
5/30/18

I had a good experience with these guys. I contacted Mitch to transport my pontoon boat. Got it to me quickly as promised.

Great question! We can assist you if your boat is not on a trailer, however, it can take longer than usual to schedule your shipment for pick up and delivery.

By Mitchell K., TruckIt365 Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TruckIt365 staff and other customers.

TruckIt365?