Review of Trish McEvoy

1 star

margaretz11
Margaret Z.
8/22/16

I use Trish McEvoy products quite a lot. Since her husband is a dermatologist, I trust the skincare. They don't hurt my skin and the make up coverage is light and nice for summer, doesn't feel heavy. Best skin line products I have ever used.

richardg177
Richard G.
8/6/16

I had been using another well known cosmetic name for their eyelid primer, for years and loved it. Someone suggested the Trish McEvoy one to me, so I thought I would try it. Oh my, what a difference! My eye shadow really does stay on all day! I have oily lids and I just did not think that was even possible. It really is the best, and this is my now new best product!

josephx1
Joseph X.
6/29/16

Trish McEvoy never fails--- love this product line and will buy again and again! Online they offer free shipping on purchases over $50, which mine always is. I also love the little gifts with purchase I get with every order!

davidk257
David K.
4/29/16

I love the Instant Eye Lift. I was introduced to it at a Trish McEvoy make over session earlier this year. The artist applies it under the eye and down to about bottom of nose in a triangle ( point down) the blends with a soft makeup brush. You will not believe the difference. Do one eye only and see the difference. It's so good. I will keep returning to their site to buy it again and again. Bought one for each sister too, and now they are hooked!

danieli24
Daniel I.
2/18/16

After seeing Trish McEvoy on HSN I bought the Eye Base Essentials on their website. This stays on all day and doesn't end up in the creases. Perfect to even out the color under shadow or stand alone for a barely there but finished look. Better than Bobbi Brown due to its staying in place power. Better than Smashbox, which is too yellow for my taste. This one is perfect and it works!

annab120
12/5/14

Love their products!!! and the services. I enjoyed three little presents they send with your purchase. lat time I've got beauty booster lip gloss as a present and not it is one of my favourites, the color and the flavor. Looks very natural, though there are little sparckles. Sexy petal is perfect for casual makeup. Absolutely love it!

annal
5/10/08

Smart Makeup Organization - Trish McEvoy has designed a smart, compact way to organize makeup. They have different sized organizers - really they are organizers!!! Their foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and blush fit into pages that go inot these organizers. Their color palette is perfect for those looking for the modern, neutral look.

Trish McEvoy also offers a great line of fragrances.

15 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Trish McEvoy staff and other customers.

Trish McEvoy?