Review of TripTogether

589 8th Ave, 23rd floor
New York, NY 10018, USA
Tel: 00 (800) 0012-1111
support@TripTogether.com
Find a travel buddy and go adventure!
Join Now

saqibs6
9/11/19
I traveled by car for more than three weeks, for the rental price I can say that everything is fine! They didn't smoke in the car, and there was practically no mileage on the device
johnh1645
9/28/18
All you have to do is ask any of these "models" to put up a quick selfie in a certain position, and 99% can't do it because they are all fake profiles. They just want your credit card.
Response from Maria M., TripTogether Representative
Hi! Please report any suspicious activity to our support team or user Report/Block option
birgerh1
8/31/18
I started on monday the 27th regarding a question for how long time one has to pay
to get a persons e-mail address.
Today it is wednesday, still no answer.
I have even paid 2 times Eur 18,99 + $ 14,99 for unlimited chats, but you ask for
more money, how come?

Birger / Denmark
aldom12
7/3/17
After two months on this site, I came to the conclusion that most of the profiles are fake. They copy photos from real Facebook profiles. Most of these individuals are from West Africa: Mali, Ghana, Ivory Coast. Do not waste your money and time on this site.
df126
3/23/17
I didn't realise this was a dating site. That is was a dating site doesn't particularly bother me. *However* with a matter of hours I started getting emails from yourtravelmates.com ..... using the email I had signed up with on TripTogether......they were just handing my details out to 3rd parties. This is despicable!
sekard
11/24/16
This site is good, i like it, but too many scammer on this site. same pic but else name.
ryana33
1/23/16
I have never managed to get girls on cam! Now that's a bit shady, don't you think?
maksimso
7/27/15
Just try to use Google image search and you will discover half of pictures used in women profiles are stolen pics and at some point girl (or may be a guy) is not able to pay for something and needs your help. I have like 4 such cases in a month. Very sad. Site owners should implement some mechanism of control.
leverm
3/17/15
Trip together is an INCREDIBLE travelling service. Why I did not use this before. This is not only for those, who are fond of traveling, but also who are lonely and searching for pleasant company to travel with!
Totally satisfied with them! Thanks a lot!
tunak
3/14/15
Ive just registered on triptogether.com. In a week i will fly to Israel. With the help of new acquaintances I have a place to live and the interesting route around the country. I am waiting for more close acquaintance with the country and the new people from triptogether.
arturk3
3/10/15
Hi guys! I am a workaholic. I have never think that in 35 I will have a problem with travelling. Because of the lack of time I have never traveled anywhere. Can you believe? That's why my phobia occurred. And one day I decided to kill all my fears and I've tried triptogether. It was a perfect place for lonely beginner like me. I started with short term trips with strangers and now i have friends all over the world and arrange trips somewhere almost each 3 months.
adama110
3/10/15
Two months ago I was searching for the new friends in the area where I was travelling to. Found a nice girl on TT .. Andrea made my trip to Belgium unforgettable.
We keep in touch and plan our summer vacation... a romantic one.
joelc33
3/8/15
I started in NY, then found I girl in Ohio, who has relatives in North Carolina, from where I went by car with a very cool musician to Florida And it was just a start of my unforgettable trip over states this fall. It wouldn't have happened if I didn't browse the triptogether.com. More about my trip you can find in my blog;)
edwarda27
3/4/15
Don't be afraid to travel with new friends.
l spent my last weekend at a beautiful hotel and met like-minded travellers from Triptogether in a relaxed environment, enjoying a three-course dinner and dancing on both nights, plus a fantastic excursion. Just cool!
tedc21
2/21/15
I was afraid to travel alone. This was my biggest fear and after asking my friends, cousin, mere acquaintances, and just about anyone, really, to join me, I realized that nobody else was at a stage in their lives to travel long-term. If I waited for someone to join me, I might end up waiting forever.
Then my first night in Bangkok, I ate dinner with people I met on Triptogether. Five days later I was biking around Cambodia with five new friends.
The fact is you will meet people, a great many people. It will happen all the time. Promise.
georgef29
2/19/15
This service is my "travel agency" or even more, because through travel agency you will never meet so many nice people. I am grateful to my friend Mike, who suggested me to try this service couple years ago. If you love traveling and dont wanna overpay for your hobby, triptogether is the right place for you.
mikkyw
2/17/15
Don't tell untruth if you don't know how this site works!
WHAT A. you are writing here??
What kinda scam? it's regular site and because it is popular..someone says it doesn't work for some of them? Just calm down people..I am on this site for 2 years..and totally enjoyed it!
My last trip was to India..I found some great people there. Thanks to this site..it reminds me in someway facebook, it is open for everyone and you may see real people with whom you are talking now.
So, my new friends from India family couple Anila and Madhav were in the UK two months ago..I liked being a big Indian-British friends with triptogether ;)
artemt
2/12/15
I am a travelling blogger, thus I am always on the road. Triptogether.com one of my most valuable chanel to find interesting places, new topics to discover and of course to find new friends. It is really nice service.
diegob16
2/6/15
Tried to find the traveling spouse, but stopped my membership.
Just a little expensive for me...however I enjoyed the site and had some pleasant experience.
markw114
2/3/15
I just remembered...how fun was my previous trip to Thailand!...AWESOME!!!
I need something to Europe...wouldn't you mind help me?
patrickh60
2/1/15
So I want to travel the world...really who doesn't. I'm determined to do this and every vacation i do.I am in Florida anyone want to join or let me join?
olat4
1/22/15
Let my example be inspiring for you, guys. Last year I visited Ireland. Awesome country)! After I spent some time in it I couldn't help but fall in love with this country))
Meeting locals and other travelers brought lasting memories. Sometimes it's amazing that those moments can be just as enjoyable as the exotic locales themselves.

One of the big minuses of Triptogether for me - you need to buy credits to chat. However you can use alternative contact methods once you've established a connection.
sergeyc2
1/18/15
We are from Russia. My wife was a great fan of Sex and the City movie. Yes, she dreamed to visit New York! Guys, we did it through Triptogether )) Our friends showed us routes inspired in television films that any fan would enjoy to the fullest.
thanks for great opportunity and of course 5 out 5 for being real!!
jamesh149
1/12/15
What an incredible feeling it is when you can easily talk to people whom youve never seen??!
I can easily share only great emotions with this site!
I consider it to be a great opportunity to get what you are looking for!
terrencer9
12/23/14
I couldnt find any useful site with travel companions until I came across Triptogether.
I was checking it for a while and recently invited two girls to visit my state for Christmas. With great pleasure I welcome my new friends to where I am ))

Hi! Please contact our support team at support@triptogether.com to get assistance.

By Maria M.

Hi Kelly! Please refer with this issue to the site customer support at support@triptogether.com

By Maria M.

Hi Ed! Please contact TripTogether.com customer support at support@triptogether.com. Your issues will be resolved shortly.

By Maria M.

Hi! TripTogether.com is a legitimate travel website for people wanting to find travel companions and friends throughout the worldю the site provides you with the option to search for people with the same travel plans and to chat to locals and share your travel experience to the community.

By Maria M.

Hello Kulwant! Thank you for your question. Please be informed that at the moment TripTogether.com does not cooperate with automobile companies worldwide

By Maria M.

Hello! Please be aware that the member who sent you this letter is using our website name without our authorization. Please ignore this letter. We would also be very grateful if you send us the link to this profile at support@triptogether.com as this member should be deleted.

By Maria M.

Hello! Our community has more than 1 million users nearly half of them are females.

By Maria M.

Questions? Get answers from the TripTogether staff and other customers.

2 Photos for TripTogether