This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Trimblefarms.net

Trimblefarms.net

Trimblefarms.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Trimblefarms.net also ranks 23rd among Horseback Riding sites.

How would you rate Trimblefarms.net?

“Sent Trimble a horse to ride for me”

D L.
7/9/10

Sent Trimble a horse to ride for me. Don't think he rode him more than a few times in 2 months. Shoes had fell off him by the time i picked him up. Trimble was not at home when i picked up horse, even we arranged a time. Don't take your horses to him!

dl6
July 9th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Trimblefarms.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trimblefarms.net?

Have a question about Trimblefarms.net?