TrendingTeesStore reviews

scottc133
6/19/17

I received an item that was the wrong color. I emailed customer service. Their first response was that my order was not sent yet, and that I need to wait until I receive the item to file a complaint. My order was received days before I contacted customer service. Their next response was that they do not offer an exchange or refunds. So, according to them, I'm stuck with the item unless there is a defect. Well, the defect is the item is not what I ordered! Poor customer service. Please avoid this business if you can.

emilyp64
4/1/17

The business website offers very little support when there is an issue with an order. I sent an email to the support address and it took 4 days to respond. The emailed response was simply "..sorry to hear that you have experienced problems..." then they asked for more information, but not solution was even mentioned. Of course there has been no resolution up to this point so right now I have in incorrect order that is being processed and no way to do anything about it...oh yeah and I have to pay for this. This is terrible!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site, you will not get any support if your order is not correct and you will more then likely loose your money.

Questions? Get answers from the TrendingTeesStore staff and other customers.