Tree Frogs Swingsets reviews

1 star

lorettaz2
Loretta Z.
4/20/18

Very easy to deal with and got exactly what we wanted.
We had the swing set installed and the truck showed up with missing parts. The two gentleman installing the swing set delt with the mishap flawlessly. One of them stayed putting the swing set together and the other went to get the missing parts. It was a very long drive back to get the parts and a lot of wasted time on the road and fuel was spent. In the end they ensured our swing set was 100% exactly what we wanted and where we wanted it.
It's already been a great place for family memories!!!

emilyp98
Emily P.
2/19/18

We are so happy with our playset - the quality is excellent! The sales team was helpful and the whole buying process was easy. We purchased about a week before Christmas and thankfully they were able to come set it up a few days before Christmas. We are very pleased with our experience!

cd99
C D.
2/15/18

Very friendly and consultative service. Last year we bought a basketball hoop from Tree Frog and this year we bought a trampoline. We looked around and found they had the best quality for both purchases.

juans114
Juan S.
2/2/18

It was hard to find a good quality garage mounted basketball goal system, but I found a winner as I'm extremely happy with the 60" backboard and goal.

Brian was great on the phone dealing with questions and concerns that I had. The system was delivered timely, as expected, and in very good shape. Since I'm in Southern California we hired Courts and Greens to install the system and they did a good job and didn't find anything challenging or difficult with the installation, in fact, they added structural improvements to the inside of my wall for some extra carefree mega slams.

Thanks for the great basketball goal and I look forward to many great years of use!

randyg38
Randy G.
1/30/18

Overall the experience was excellent. The sales team took time to discuss options and needs. The installation process was on time and solidly constructed. The swings are easily removed and reinstalled. Considering upgrading in the future.

debbsa
Debbs a.
1/30/18

Great product. Well organized. All parts were in the boxes. Assembly instructions adequate with good pictures and part numbers. Assembled set in ~7hrs -- two engineers. We used 1/2" impact driver -- essential for lag bolts. 3/8" impact driver might have worked but used what we had. Very satisfied with quality. Very sore and stiff afterwards (two 60+ guys working on the ground). We assembled and squared up fort on the drive before we moved to final location. Make sure it is square and everything else will go as shown on the instructions.

juliem376
Julie M.
10/21/17

Experience was excellent from Brian's help in selecting and ordering the set to the timely, professional installation. Love the product too!!

rogerb149
Roger B.
7/29/17

Jessica was very helpful in explaining the different features of each swing set and answered all of our questions. We received great service at the store and the installers did exactly as Jessica had explained. Our grandchildren really enjoy the swing set and we appreciate the high quality product.

tomc235
Tom C.
7/25/17

The entire process was excellent.
---the collateral detailed space needed for each design so it was easy to pick the best set for our yard
---the sales team works together to make the buying process easy, no chasing down a specific salesperson
---the installation team called the same day to schedule set up
---they showed up on time and worked 3-4 hours in the rain to set up
---my twin boys were in the sand box that afternoon and have stayed ever since (some time off for baseball)
---the play system looks beautiful in our yard

brians470
Brian S.
7/18/17

Good service although I had to contact the delivery people to schedule my date. They showed up and did a great job.

kellyd147
Kelly D.
7/17/17

The Tree Frog team members that helped us select and install our son's swingset were terrific! The installers were thorough, ensured the swingset was placed properly and took time to answer any questions I had.

maryf222
Mary F.
5/15/17

Got this for our daughter as a birthday present and she loves it. Quality is outstanding

Folks at the Sam Houston location were also very helpful. Considering we had no clue what we really wanted, they were very thorough with options and identifying what fits our family.

Strongly recommend getting the installation with it. The guys are really professional. Showed up on time and had great suggestions on placement. I was particularly impressed with concern for safety in the entire discussion.

pattiw33
Patti W.
5/11/17

Perfect. They even had a rain delay and waited in their truck for over an hr to finish the bulid. Very professional and courteous.

gregh162
Greg H.
5/11/17

The playground set is perfect for the kids and they are having a blast. Even though we had two additional visits after the initial delivery due to a couple pieces needing replacement and a mismatched roof, our issues were resolved in a timely and professional manner. Tree Frogs has provided exceptional customer support and makes a great product!

analyner
Analyne R.
4/17/17

At first, when my wife and I started to look we met a pushy, over the top, used car style salesman. It turned us off and we decided to shop a different location for the same product. We love the swing set and the warranty was great. We ended up meeting a salesman that fit with our personalities and was willing to listen to us, instead of tell. It worked out great for him and us. The install team was kind and professional and amazingly fast. They showed up early and got straight to work.

karlam52
Karla M.
3/19/17

It was wonderful!! Everyone that we had dealings with was amazing!! Love the rubber mulch!! Have used it now in other areas as well. The play yard is just beautiful!!

susano90
Susan O.
2/20/17

My wife and I purchased the outdoor set for our young grandchildren. The research I conducted prior to deciding on TreeFrog did show other companies with high or favorable ratings. However, after looking closer the materials used by TreeFrog were superior compared to those used by the other companies, and, TreeFrog sets are made in the USA!

Since we live some distance from our grandchildren, it was convenient and cost effective to allow TreeFrog to deliver and build the set on-site at a time TreeFrog arranged with our daughter. At this point, I have nothing but good things to say about TreeFrog and their customer service. Great job guys!

sarahh330
Sarah H.
1/20/17

My daughter absolutely loved her new swing set that we got her for Christmas. We go the Texan 5.5 config 4 with tarps so that when she gets a little bigger we can add the other slide later and she has played on it every chance she gets. The quality is amazing, and even my husband and I can play with her. It has been so much fun for my family and we cant wait for our son to get big enough to enjoy it with her.

benp117
Ben P.
1/18/17

The TreeFrogs team was excellent. The two technicians that came for setup for extremely professional and did a great job. I have already recommended Tree Frogs to other friends needing play sets. My daughter loves the play set and it seems to be made a very quality products.

kevind242
Kevin D.
1/18/17

We had a great experience and love our playground. Derrick Morgan was so helpful throughout the entire process, and the installation was seamless. We would definitely recommend!

nataliew63
Natalie W.
1/18/17

We had a great experience with tree frog. Michelle worked very hard to get us what we wanted and she is very knowledgeable about each play set. My children love the play set and we are extremely happy with our purchase!

jessicav61
Jessica V.
12/17/16

Hi we just wanted to say Fired Up Assemblers did an amazing job on our trampoline that we bought from you all. I was looking for somewhere to leave feedback. Those firefighters are a great group of guys, glad you all had them do it. We support first responders.

tanyac66
Tanya c.
11/21/16

This is a great and honest business that carries high quality products and takes their customer service seriously. We enjoyed doing business with them.

timh177
TIM H.
10/5/16

We are really happy with the process and the hoop. Their customer service is great, and my son is really enjoying the hoop. Thank you

williamd197
William D.
9/28/16

We were at a dead end in constructing our playground when we stopped into Tree Frogs and met Brian Reilly. A previous contractor was not able to come up with a concept or service we liked. Brian got the project moving and delivered a tremendous product. We and the children are very happy with our playground.

Questions? Get answers from the Tree Frogs Swingsets staff and other customers.

Tree Frogs Swingsets?