Tree Frogs Swingsets reviews

lorettaz2
Loretta Z.
4/20/18

Very easy to deal with and got exactly what we wanted.
We had the swing set installed and the truck showed up with missing parts. The two gentleman installing the swing set delt with the mishap flawlessly. One of them stayed putting the swing set together and the other went to get the missing parts. It was a very long drive back to get the parts and a lot of wasted time on the road and fuel was spent. In the end they ensured our swing set was 100% exactly what we wanted and where we wanted it.
It's already been a great place for family memories!!!

debbsa
Debbs a.
3/9/18

Great product. Well organized. All parts were in the boxes. Assembly instructions adequate with good pictures and part numbers. Assembled set in ~7hrs -- two engineers. We used 1/2" impact driver -- essential for lag bolts. 3/8" impact driver might have worked but used what we had. Very satisfied with quality. Very sore and stiff afterwards (two 60+ guys working on the ground). We assembled and squared up fort on the drive before we moved to final location. Make sure it is square and everything else will go as shown on the instructions.

randyg38
Randy G.
3/9/18

Overall the experience was excellent. The sales team took time to discuss options and needs. The installation process was on time and solidly constructed. The swings are easily removed and reinstalled. Considering upgrading in the future.

juans114
Juan S.
3/9/18

It was hard to find a good quality garage mounted basketball goal system, but I found a winner as I'm extremely happy with the 60" backboard and goal.

Brian was great on the phone dealing with questions and concerns that I had. The system was delivered timely, as expected, and in very good shape. Since I'm in Southern California we hired Courts and Greens to install the system and they did a good job and didn't find anything challenging or difficult with the installation, in fact, they added structural improvements to the inside of my wall for some extra carefree mega slams.

Thanks for the great basketball goal and I look forward to many great years of use!

emilyp98
Emily P.
2/19/18

We are so happy with our playset - the quality is excellent! The sales team was helpful and the whole buying process was easy. We purchased about a week before Christmas and thankfully they were able to come set it up a few days before Christmas. We are very pleased with our experience!

cd99
C D.
2/15/18

Very friendly and consultative service. Last year we bought a basketball hoop from Tree Frog and this year we bought a trampoline. We looked around and found they had the best quality for both purchases.

juliem376
Julie M.
10/21/17

Experience was excellent from Brian's help in selecting and ordering the set to the timely, professional installation. Love the product too!!

rogerb149
Roger B.
7/29/17

Jessica was very helpful in explaining the different features of each swing set and answered all of our questions. We received great service at the store and the installers did exactly as Jessica had explained. Our grandchildren really enjoy the swing set and we appreciate the high quality product.

tomc235
Tom C.
7/25/17

The entire process was excellent.
---the collateral detailed space needed for each design so it was easy to pick the best set for our yard
---the sales team works together to make the buying process easy, no chasing down a specific salesperson
---the installation team called the same day to schedule set up
---they showed up on time and worked 3-4 hours in the rain to set up
---my twin boys were in the sand box that afternoon and have stayed ever since (some time off for baseball)
---the play system looks beautiful in our yard

brians470
Brian S.
7/18/17

Good service although I had to contact the delivery people to schedule my date. They showed up and did a great job.

kellyd147
Kelly D.
7/17/17

The Tree Frog team members that helped us select and install our son's swingset were terrific! The installers were thorough, ensured the swingset was placed properly and took time to answer any questions I had.

williams628
William S.
6/29/17

Easy to pick the play set. Easy to order. Easy to schedule. Guys did a great job installing. Awesome product.

steffaniea1
steffanie a.
6/29/17

my daughter and i completely feel in love with the swings and the slide. We have so much fun on those swing sets. Thanks Guys.

marct32
Marc T.
6/29/17

Staff very helpful and courteous. Helped me find the right model for us, did not try to pressure us for extra items. We were very happy dealing with TreeFrogs

amberd81
Amber D.
6/29/17

We had such a wonderful experience. They were very knowledgeable about their products. Our son loves his playset very much, we know that it will be used for many years to come.

billm299
Bill M.
6/29/17

Sales was very helpful in in picking a unit that would be functional and practical for the kids (3 year olds). Discussed all options etc before finalizing. Everything went very smoothly.

Installation was done very timely and the crew was very efficient in putting it up.

henriettec1
Henriette C.
6/29/17

Brian was very helpful, professional and honest. Delivery took longer than expected. Installation was easy and exactly as we ordered the swing set. I would definitely recommend a display on sale if you find any! We got a good deal on one. The kids love it!!

brandono25
Brandon O.
6/29/17

Outstanding service from order to installation. Very pleased with the quality of materials and solid structure. The play set is definitely built to last.

jacquelynt2
Jacquelyn T.
6/29/17

My experience with tree frogs was fantastic! David was very accessible and knowledgeable. He helped us chose the perfect system for our needs. I love that the systems can grow with your child!!! Installation Crew worked quickly and were very nice. Thank you tree frogs!

newh7
New H.
6/29/17

I found them online while looking for playground sets for my son. I place the order in February with the request not to ship until the spring time since we are on the east coast. They accepted my order and when it was time to deliver I send them the remaining balance and by then they offered me an addition discount that they were applying to sales in spring. When the playground was delivered we discovered while putting it together that we had a few pieces missing. They fed ex those in 48 hrs with no additional charge . The result is amazing but their service was impeccable. I contacted them several times not just for the order but info on installation, I used their website live chart, called them , emailed them and they were responsive to all my request and questions. Amazing service and a pleasure to work with them even thousands of miles away. I could not get a better service if I was buying from a local company. I forgot to mention the playground quality is amazing and my son has been enjoying it.

stephaniev46
Stephanie V.
6/29/17

Brian was great and provided us with the right size of swing set we needed for our kids. Web chat was great too!

path172
Pat H.
6/29/17

When I first saw my neighbor's swing set, I was so impressed that I asked him about the brand and where he purchased it. It was so sturdy and well-made that I knew this was the type of swing set I wanted for my family. I contacted David in League City, and he answered all of my detailed questions - from dimensions, delivery and set-up, and warranty. I received such amazing customer service that when I shared it with my sister, she contacted David and ordered a swingset for her boys! The playset sells itself - I did a ton of research and found this to be a reasonably priced set that has a lifetime warranty. The sets from big box stores are nearly the same price for cheaper, soon-to-rot, install-yourself brands. Your children deserve a safe and beautiful place to place - Tree Frog Swing Sets will provide years of memories playing in the backyard!

grandmas
Grandma S.
6/29/17

My adult children were impressed with the job of refurbishing our play set. They said it looked brand new. The gentlemen who did the work left the area pristine and very happy clients. I would recommend tree frog swing sets to anyone for their grandchildren or children. My grand-daughter calls it her playground!

miltonh25
Milton H.
6/29/17

I purchased a large swing set back in 2009 from Tree Frogs and had it pressured washed and treated in 2011 and again recently (July 2016). Michelle was tremendous setting up the work order over the phone and the lead on the team, Jeremiah, did an excellent job with the treating and warrantee repair/replacement of parts. Everything looks brand new again and my boys are loving it. If you've got an aging swing set, I encourage you to get the thing pressure washed and re-stained by Tree Frogs. Replacing some of those old parts will help insure many more years of fun use if you've got lots of kids like we do. Bottom line; it looks brand new again. Great job.

karlam52
Karla M.
6/29/17

It was wonderful!! Everyone that we had dealings with was amazing!! Love the rubber mulch!! Have used it now in other areas as well. The play yard is just beautiful!!

Questions? Get answers from the Tree Frogs Swingsets staff and other customers.

Tree Frogs Swingsets?