Review of TravelHostDate

TravelHostDate reviews

support@travelhostdate.com

serdaru1
3/21/18

I don't understand what people want more from such site????? i never saw a site who verify in such ways the users...very strict rules for men and women....they made a great job and site now free also for men....i love it!

costlenena
2/24/18

One week to verify my photo? Were they kidding me?
I think it's business as usual: lots of fake profiles. And the admins don't do their job...

mariak95
9/21/17

I think it's ok to be verified to be active in this site...not such a big deal to make a pic..i look for a serious man and im serious girl....men need to pay to write messages so it means they look for real meeting ( free sites full of $#*!) ...i had just very good experiences....! If you are a real girl then give a chance to this site...you will never regret!

bellas29
9/10/17
• Updated review

In response to the ridiculous reply from the site team, well duh!! My point exactly! Women have to prove they are legit whilst men can be fake and scam people, double standards much?

My advice to any woman out there considering this site is to steer clear. I shall be posting about it and spreading the word elsewhere. This is a disaster waiting to happen.
I'm guessing your response is automated or you do not understand English, as you literally just confirmed my point.
Thanks!

Response from Admin T., TravelHostDate Representative
Dear Bella,
you will be happy to know that TravelHostdate is going to change to a "Premium Free" website for verified users. It means that now it's free also for male with verification photo and that photo will be always visible on their profile (women can hide it).
Travelhostdate a real site for real people!
Regards
The THD Team
“A site made for men”
9/7/17
• Previous review

This site was most likely created by a man as women MUST upload a photo of them holding a sign saying "Travelhostdate" to prove they're real, yet men do not!

I must admit myself and a couple of my friends were excited about it initially only to find out that it's a sexist site, really if anyone needs the peace of mind of knowing members are real it's us ladies. Who wants to travel and meet a man only to find out he's a pervert!

Response from Admin T., TravelHostDate Representative
Dear Bella,
yes, we ask a verification photo to all women to be approved and that's for a safety reason.
THD it's a real website with real people and we are appreciated for it.
regards
The THD Team
ahmedm77
8/28/17

No bad surprise, every girl I met is exactly as she appears on thd! I haven't found any other website that check every single woman! Great job!

sarahc83
10/27/14

I enjoy this site.

anar20
10/7/14

I discovered TravelHostDate.com on G+ I found a group talking about it!
It's really a great community!
You can plan your trip somewhere and try to find people live there to meet, have a drink or ask for a local guide. If you want you can ask hospitality too.
It is as well a dating site, but the good thing is that it is totally real! All men are real, and you cannot find picture of actors or football players.
It's nice and new!!
I really suggest it!!

mashak
10/6/14

A friend of mine suggested me this new site. At the beginning I wasn't sure..
Instead travelhostdate was a positive surprise: they verify the users, so people are polite and you feel like in a real community where you can find trusty people who host you wherever in the world.
I met a new travel companion through travelhostdate during my last trip and it was much better than traveling alone!

markg86
10/3/14

I discovered this travel and dating community some months ago and I was literaly surprised about it! It's great! Easy and friendly use, many tools, safe and real!! All women profiles are real because they ask for a photo with a panel with the name of the website.
I already started to talk with many girls!!
Happy to use it!!
Come, I want to meet many new friends!

marcor17
10/1/14

I've been using www.travelhostdate.com during the last couple of months and I think that I finally found a good travel-dating site
THD Travelhostdate is brand new, so it's less crowded than other similar sites.
It has many interesting features like the trips' map and the events created by the members, plus some fun tools like the chat-roulette and the video-chat (no more need to go on skype to see the other person!!!)
But the best idea is that all the girls are verified and they really exist!
I didn't believe it, so I spent time browsing most of the profiles and I realized it's true! On their profile all the girls have a photo of them holding a the sign travelhostdate! That's a simply system, but it works! It means that the photo is recent - not taken 10 years or 20 kilos ago :) I wonder why other sites don't do the same!!!
So, it seems that I finally discovered a clean site to find travel companions and beautiful girls with my same passion for traveling...

dear salah, you need to register on the home page https://www.travelhostdate.com , you no need the invitation code because the site it's now a Free Premium site for verified users. To use THD for free you need to upload a verification photo ( a selfi of you holding a paper with the sign THD or Travelhostdate) and you'll get your 100% FREE Premium membership. regards The THD Team

By Admin T., TravelHostDate Representative

Dear Bella, it's easy, go to your profile, modify account, delete profile. Regards The THD Team

Dear Anne, sorry but we are not interested in it. Regards The THD Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear Paul, only verified women are able to answer messages that's because we care about user's safety. Give us a chance..you will not regret it! Regards The THD Team

By Admin T., TravelHostDate Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TravelHostDate staff and other customers.

3 Photos for TravelHostDate