Review of Travelbinz.in

Travelbinz.in reviews

31 reviews with 5 stars

mohitr8
10/3/19
Thank you so much Travel Binz for recommending such a beautiful place.
It was a pleasure to stay here. Excellent service,staff is very professional, friendly and helpful.Rooms are clean with modern furniture and with all amenities you may need.
The hotel restaurant had a great buffet breakfast and dinner was simply .I would recommend this hotel for both buisness or pleasure trips. Thanks
aashishv2
3/22/19
Thank you so very much Travel Binz for all your help in planning our trip recently. Flights and all worked out so well and we had a marvelous time. Even lucky to have little rain and nice weather to walk in on our hikes and enjoy the cities of North India. We plan to continue to utilize you in the future and are most appreciative of the great job you do!
sanayas
3/20/19
it is best travel company, i had send my parents for a trip which i contacted them. it is very professional and polite. My parents was very help after this trip, throughly they enjoyed the trip.
vishalr7
1/17/19
Great Services. All the sight seen and other activities are great. And all the arrangements are superb.
Keep Going in the same direction with the such great facilities.
hem4
1/17/19
Booked this travel binz for our personal trip they provided me a very good service that was the reasonable amount I paid for this service condition of the vehicle and seats are good I am really happy with this service.
parveens5
12/25/18
Travel Binz tour gave us good car driver and service was excellent during our recent trip to Delhi, Rajasthan, Rishikesh, Vaishnovdevi. The car was well maintained and drivers were very good and cooperative. We are very happy with their service all credit goes to travel binz.
gopals14
12/25/18
Small family trip to Kerala. 9 days well spend. All thanks to Travel Binz. My kid loved their activity events. I couldn't expect more with what charged.
kirtis5
12/25/18
Best Thailand trip I ever imagined. I love watersports that's the main reason I booked this. Travel Binz made sure of that we can get everything we need. Additional activity was engaging enough between every tour person. I will book again this professional travel company.
gauravy2
12/17/18
Best Goa Trip Ever! I have visited Goa and booked the package through Travel Binz that was really awesome.
ishans10
12/9/18
Best Singapore tour ever. I could not expect more. Well managed and accommodation was satisfied. Activities were good enough to spend free times on tour. Thank you!
riyab9
12/9/18
Last month tour in Assam is the best cozy experience I have. Thank you Travelbinz for an Amazing trip.
abhikm
12/6/18
One of the best group tours I ever experienced. Excellent guidance with so many activities. I must say this Vietnam tour is value for money.
ayushn1
12/6/18
Everything about this trip (6-day superb holiday, from Thimpu to Paro) beyond my expectations. Tour guide team were outstanding. We had a fantastic holiday. Thank you TravelBinz.
akhils8
12/4/18
Our travel agent's name was unknown to us when we decided to utilize Travel Binz services after reviewing ratings for our epic trip to India. The guys of Travel Binz not only didn't fail us, they provided us with superb service on our trip to Golden Triangle tour which surpassed our expectations! All details were provided with nothing being overlooked. We will not hesitate to use their services in the future as well!
priyas73
11/28/18
Great experience with Travel Binz. They planned my holiday trip very well. Everything thing was awesome like cab,site seeing, hotel,food and all that stuff. I would like to thank "Travel Binz" and their team.
manishv15
11/26/18
We were looking for a trip to Singapore and Malaysia so we contacted travel binz for the trip they helped us in many ways,we got some good offers with 6 days visit . The guide helped us very much he took us everywhere . We will definitely approach them for our next trip
manojk57
11/22/18
The trip was as I had wanted it to be since I had researched the places I wished to visit in Singapore and the Travel Binz put it all together in an appropriate itinerary. Our trip was more than a usual trip. Our guide was also very helpful and friendly and though he was very well aware of the places of attractions. Sentosa Island, Universal Studio and Singapore Flyer are a few of the best highlights of my trip. Everything went like clockwork right from our departure to arrival. Impressed by the service and affordable tour packages of Travel Binz India.
garyeilandc
11/22/18
Our travels to Bali and Singapore turned out to be the perfectly planned vacation. This travel company Travel Binz and my agent was with me every step of the way. Our requests and itinerary was planned in intricate detail. The tour guides, hotels and travel arrangements were spot on. Everything was as it should be. Excellent work done by Travel Binz guys.
williamo97
11/22/18
Our trip to Mauritius was memorable and well organized by Travel Binz. Our hands were held every day of the trip from the time we arrived in until we departed. We saw amazing sites and beaches and our accommodations was of top notch quality. I usually don't believe in online Booking, but when I came across Travel Binz reviews, I found that these guys have good hand on catering Holidays. Thank you Travel Binz for tons of memories.
divyanshur
11/18/18
Our Bali trip was very thoughtfully designed and implemented trip organized by Travel Binz. an attentive private guide took us everywhere... we saw and lived Bali. It was dreamy and magical. very professional all the way through.
parkert7
11/17/18
Our trip to Nepal was for two weeks, and we wanted to focus on art and architecture. Our travel specialist showed the most interest, initially, to work with me to have the kind of trip I had envisioned. He presented options for locations and accommodations. He arranged a trip that did meet and exceed our requirements. He met every timeline and communicated prior to and after our trip to check on any needs that he could meet, and to see if we were happy with the service he provided. Happy by the service of Travel Binz.
rajendern
11/15/18
It is one of the best and memorable trips of my life. I went with my family for a short vacation in Bali. The guide was very helpful and knowledgeable. The best part of the trip was exploring Gili Islands and Nusa Penida. Thank you, Travel Binz, for this trip.
larat8
11/6/18
Everyone I met that helped me from this Travel Binz was amazing. They were always on time, knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. I was traveling a lone. I felt completely taken care of and safe. All the guides were very knowledgeable and tried to give me the best and most personal experience. The agency representatives called me 3 times in one week to ensure that things were going well. The hotels were wonderful. Everyone was absolutely amazing but I especially liked the Driver and the guide in India. This agency and the people and my experience was exceptional.
samuelt61
11/4/18
Easy booking. Very helpful representative. This is my 2nd tour with Travel Binz would like to see some reward program for frequent users. Also, booking was easy. Customer Service representative was knowledgeable, patient, friendly and gave suggestions. Was able to answer my most ridiculous questions. I LOVE TRAVELLING WITH Travel Binz! The tours are spot on!
chandanb2
11/4/18
I wrote as soon as we got back, but the email did not go through. You did a superb job of booking everything! The trip was perfectly smooth. Both Singapore and Thailand are beautiful and the people are kind. We snorkeled, zip lined, walked, went on planes, trains, gondolas, boats and ferries. We attempted to do every activity and site available and I think we succeeded! Thank you Travel Binz. Great job!

Questions? Get answers from the Travelbinz.in staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Travelbinz.in