Travelbinz.in

Travelbinz.in has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Travelbinz.in also ranks 6th among Travel Guides sites.

• Everything about this trip (6-day superb holiday, from Thimpu to Paro) beyond my expectations.

• In the UK this travel company would not be allowed to trade.
How would you rate Travelbinz.in?

“Best trip”

Mohit r.
10/3/19

Thank you so much Travel Binz for recommending such a beautiful place. It was a pleasure to stay here. Excellent service,staff is very professional, friendly and helpful.Rooms are clean with modern furniture and with all amenities you may need. The hotel restaurant had a great buffet breakfast and dinner was simply .I would recommend this hotel for both buisness or pleasure trips. Thanks

“frauds”

Azhar K.
6/25/19

Professional frauds, scamsters . Do not trust them better to burn your money than pay them for services. Anchal Raman Jyoti Ashok If i was a lawyer these people would have been behind bars

travel company (4) trip (27)
mohitr8
October 3rd, 2019
Thank you so much Travel Binz for recommending such a beautiful place.
aashishv2
March 22nd, 2019
Thank you so very much Travel Binz for all your help in planning our trip recently. Flights and all worked out so well and we had a marvelous time. Even lucky to have little rain and nice weather to walk in on our hikes and enjoy the cities of North India. We plan to continue to utilize you in the future and are most appreciative of the great job you do!
williamo97
November 22nd, 2018
Our trip to Mauritius was memorable and well organized by Travel Binz. Our hands were held every day of the trip from the time we arrived in until we departed. We saw amazing sites and beaches and our accommodations was of top notch quality. I usually don't believe in online Booking, but when I came across Travel Binz reviews, I found that these guys have good hand on catering Holidays. Thank you Travel Binz for tons of memories.
randeeps4
October 27th, 2018
When my family and I decided we wanted to travel Andaman and Nicobar, I did my research and came across Travel Binz which had very good reviews. It certainly did not disappoint.Booking and coordinating with them were seamless from start to finish. Questions were promptly answered, either through email or a phone call and changes if any, were quickly updated. Such a great and efficient service.
ishans10
December 9th, 2018
Best Singapore tour ever. I could not expect more. Well managed and accommodation was satisfied. Activities were good enough to spend free times on tour. Thank you!
chandanb2
November 4th, 2018
I wrote as soon as we got back, but the email did not go through. You did a superb job of booking everything! The trip was perfectly smooth. Both Singapore and Thailand are beautiful and the people are kind. We snorkeled, zip lined, walked, went on planes, trains, gondolas, boats and ferries. We attempted to do every activity and site available and I think we succeeded! Thank you Travel Binz. Great job!
jamesr740
October 27th, 2018
Travel Binz runs a highly professional organization. From their brochure to drop off at the airport to fly home his attention to detail and his consideration for his clients is superb. The archaeologists Travel Binz provided us as guides on our trip to India, are erudite but highly personable and gave us the deep-insider knowledge of why Golden Triangle India is the almighty of all the tour circuits. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting a fun, relaxed, educational holiday with hassle-free vacations they will deliver!
gopals14
December 25th, 2018
Small family trip to Kerala. 9 days well spend. All thanks to Travel Binz. My kid loved their activity events. I couldn't expect more with what charged.
akhils8
December 4th, 2018
Our travel agent's name was unknown to us when we decided to utilize Travel Binz services after reviewing ratings for our epic trip to India. The guys of Travel Binz not only didn't fail us, they provided us with superb service on our trip to Golden Triangle tour which surpassed our expectations! All details were provided with nothing being overlooked. We will not hesitate to use their services in the future as well!
tarund2
October 27th, 2018
On behalf of my family and ITHANK YOU! Our trip to Sikkim earlier this month was fantastic! We couldn't have been happier with the whole process. You totally nailed the itinerary as far as arranging activities that were spot on for our interests. Every excursion operator was punctual and informative, making for a great time. All of the accommodations were fantastic as well.
priyas73
November 28th, 2018
Great experience with Travel Binz. They planned my holiday trip very well. Everything thing was awesome like cab,site seeing, hotel,food and all that stuff. I would like to thank "Travel Binz" and their team.
abhikm
December 6th, 2018
One of the best group tours I ever experienced. Excellent guidance with so many activities. I must say this Vietnam tour is value for money.
kusumn
October 27th, 2018
The specialized agent of this travel agency was knowledgeable and well-connected and worked with me to develop my Singapore itinerary customized for my needs and wishes. I especially appreciated that Travel Binz made themselves available always by phone - helpful for sorting out a couple problems en route.
gauravy2
December 17th, 2018
Best Goa Trip Ever! I have visited Goa and booked the package through Travel Binz that was really awesome.
vishalr7
January 17th, 2019
Great Services. All the sight seen and other activities are great. And all the arrangements are superb.
Keep Going in the same direction with the such great facilities.
ayushn1
December 6th, 2018
Everything about this trip (6-day superb holiday, from Thimpu to Paro) beyond my expectations. Tour guide team were outstanding. We had a fantastic holiday. Thank you TravelBinz.
kirtis5
December 25th, 2018
Best Thailand trip I ever imagined. I love watersports that's the main reason I booked this. Travel Binz made sure of that we can get everything we need. Additional activity was engaging enough between every tour person. I will book again this professional travel company.
samuelt61
November 4th, 2018
Easy booking. Very helpful representative. This is my 2nd tour with Travel Binz would like to see some reward program for frequent users. Also, booking was easy. Customer Service representative was knowledgeable, patient, friendly and gave suggestions. Was able to answer my most ridiculous questions. I LOVE TRAVELLING WITH Travel Binz! The tours are spot on!
garyeilandc
November 22nd, 2018
Our travels to Bali and Singapore turned out to be the perfectly planned vacation. This travel company Travel Binz and my agent was with me every step of the way. Our requests and itinerary was planned in intricate detail. The tour guides, hotels and travel arrangements were spot on. Everything was as it should be. Excellent work done by Travel Binz guys.
rohitk45
October 27th, 2018
Good Afternoon, my family and I just returned yesterday from our amazing trip to Rajasthan. I just wanted to say thank you so much for everything you did to make this possible for us. I am so grateful to you and Travel Binz for all you did for us. Truly! You all went above and beyond to make sure our trip went smoothly and we appreciate it! More than you know.
sanayas
March 20th, 2019
it is best travel company, i had send my parents for a trip which i contacted them. it is very professional and polite. My parents was very help after this trip, throughly they enjoyed the trip.
riyab9
December 9th, 2018
Last month tour in Assam is the best cozy experience I have. Thank you Travelbinz for an Amazing trip.
hem4
January 17th, 2019
Booked this travel binz for our personal trip they provided me a very good service that was the reasonable amount I paid for this service condition of the vehicle and seats are good I am really happy with this service.
manojk57
November 22nd, 2018
The trip was as I had wanted it to be since I had researched the places I wished to visit in Singapore and the Travel Binz put it all together in an appropriate itinerary. Our trip was more than a usual trip. Our guide was also very helpful and friendly and though he was very well aware of the places of attractions. Sentosa Island, Universal Studio and Singapore Flyer are a few of the best highlights of my trip. Everything went like clockwork right from our departure to arrival. Impressed by the service and affordable tour packages of Travel Binz India.
parkert7
November 17th, 2018
Our trip to Nepal was for two weeks, and we wanted to focus on art and architecture. Our travel specialist showed the most interest, initially, to work with me to have the kind of trip I had envisioned. He presented options for locations and accommodations. He arranged a trip that did meet and exceed our requirements. He met every timeline and communicated prior to and after our trip to check on any needs that he could meet, and to see if we were happy with the service he provided. Happy by the service of Travel Binz.

FRAUD COMPANY.DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM. A COMPANY RUN BY A BUNCH OF LOSERS AND CHEATERS WHO ARE MASTERS IN STEALING MONEY FROM THE CLIENTS. ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE GENERATED BY THEM ONLY TO MISGUIDE PEOPLE. I HAD BOOKED A LAND TRIP WITH THEM FOR DUBAI. THEY HAD TAKEN THE ADVANCE MONEY (20%) RS. 20,000/- AND VANISHED. THEY STOPPED RESPONDING TO CALLS, EMAILS AND MESSAGES. JUST A DAY BEFORE THE DEPARTURE, THEY JUMP OFF ASKING FOR THE BALANCE MONEY AGAINST THE FALSE TRAVEL VOUCHER. THE CONTACT NUMBERS GIVEN ON THE DUBAI VOUCHER DON'T EXIST IN DUBAI. ON CALLING THE TEAM DIRECTLY THEY WEREN'T BOTHERED TO RETURN YOUR MONEY OR GIVE YOU A CONCRETE INFORMATION FOR THE ARRANGEMENTS DONE. INITIALLY THEY HAD COMMITTED TO ALL BOOKINGS BEFORE BALANCE PAYMENT. LATER THEY REFUSED TO INCLUDE THE POINTS COMMITTED AND ASKED RS. 20,000/- MORE IN ADDITION TO THE BALANCE AMOUNT. THE COMPANY OWNERS ARE DEAFS AND DUMB. THEY HAD GIVEN TWO NAMES UMAR KHAN WHO IS MISSING AND JYOTI KAKKAR WHO DOESN'T HAVE THE COURAGE TO ACCEPT CALLS AND ATTEND TO HER OWN DISSATISFIED CLIENTS. A FAMILY OR FRIENDS VENTURE OF 4 OR 5 PAX TO STEAL MONEY FROM PUBLIC AND RUN AWAY. THEY HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF PROVIDING SERVICES AGAINST THE MONEY. SO GUYS BEAWARE AND DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME ON CHEATERS. ANYONE INTERESTED IN FIGHTING A LEGAL BATTLE AGAINST THEM TO RECOVER THEIR LOST MONEY AND PUNISH THEM FOR THE HARASSMENT FACED AND SUFFERED, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME 9810189811 OR WRITE TO ME AT ROHINI.TANEJA@GMAIL.COM

By Puja T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Travelbinz.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Travelbinz.in?

Have a question about Travelbinz.in?