Review of TravelBag.co.uk

Tel: 0871 402 1644

1 Review From Our Community

huww1
9/8/16

I received an offer from travelbag by e mail for a holiday in the Maldives for £889 and since we weren't concerned about the time we took the holiday, I sent an email asking for a formal quote. They didn't respond initially but when I rang them and asked them about the offer and they said they would have a look and call me back and never did.
I then got an email saying they had been busy and asking whether I still want a quote I said yes but never got a response so I rang them up again. They once again promised to call me back but said they were having difficulties finding the details of the offer and said it was for October and when I said I could make any time in October they said they would get someone from that section to call me. I called again since I have no return call and got an answer services where I left a message asking for details of the offer. I did get a return call where a message was left but with no details . I called once again a they said the 889 was the price without transferred but were unable to confirm any transfer fees but there was nothing on the original advert to say it didn't include transfers, which quite important and expensive generally.

All in all a rubbish service from advertised offer which I doubt ever existed.

Questions? Get answers from the TravelBag.co.uk staff and other customers.

TravelBag.co.uk?