TrampolineAndMore reviews

Tel: +1-714-866-4176
customerservice@trampolineandmore.com

ashleys413
2/7/19

It took them 2.5 months to refund a product I sent back within a few days of receiving and even then the refund wasn't even the full amount because they charge you to send it back and don't even tell you!!! It's also impossible to get ahold of anyone in customer service via email/phone.

WORST BUSINESS EVER!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T EVER USE THIS SITE!!!

bruceh207
1/6/19

Ordered a mat and springs per instructions on their site, and both were the wrong size, so we sent them back for the correct ones. When we recieved our second set there was no springs. We called and finally got a hold of someone , dont think they really believed there were no springs in the box , but was told we would recieve a refund for them. The refund never happened, we are sure glad we didnt take the option of purchasing a whole new set and then getting a refund when the wrong size set was sent back. Seems we would have been out a whole lot more money.

tarap69
11/5/18

after I wrote my review I received an email from these guys offering me 15 % off of my next order! really? they should be offering a full refund on the bad mat that I ordered to begin with. or at the very least, a replacement mat. I will not be making another order from here. 15% isn't much when the middle falls out of the mat after not even 2 summers and is not safe to jump on after only one. I'll spend the 15% elsewhere and save money in the end.

rayb191
10/1/18

Bought a new Trampoline mat from TrampolineAndMore in April 2017. My 5 year old grand daughter jumped on it once. Mat was stored over winter & set up again in 2018.
Grand daughter now 6 years old jumped on it once in May and reported two springs had torn loose. She jumped on it again once in June and two more springs tore loose. This mat is a piece of junk, probably made in China. Do not buy a mat from this company.
Ray Bradley

kellyc341
8/27/18

Do not buy from this company! This has been the most unprofessional company I have ever encountered. I ordered a netting and a spring cover from them and the netting is held onto the poles by buckles? Obviously they slide down and it slops drastically. I sent the items back and have been dealing with their customer service for three weeks now (since they've received the products) to get my refund. If you call you can't get through instead they direct you to leave a call back number that is never returned. Stay clear!

simonw111
8/6/18

I didnt see all the reviews until i purchased and they wont refund my purchase and you cannot get in touch with them.

jenniferp356
8/2/18

We purchased a new net enclosure for our trampoline and it tore during the first use and continued to tear. The kids were not hanging on the net. It tore just from them falling into the net during play. The company would not replace the net but offered a discount on another new net.

douglass139
7/27/18

Ordered a replacement mat in late May. Site stated orders ship same day and based on my location, delivery would have put it to me before the weekend. Email had no tracking info and web site refers you to email for tracking. Emailed company regarding this and response was, "Our warehouse just informed us our 133-96 mat is out of stock till Wednesday June 6th .

Sorry for the inconvenience" I commented that was vital information when I ordered it (and contradicted the invoice). Then then respond with "would you like us to hold your order?" Several rounds of pulling information from them and confirming they would expedite (they confirmed with "priority") the shipment to me, I resorted to waiting. June 6 comes and goes with no follow-up. I inquire about the order and am told it would ship soon. I informed them to keep it and refund. Days later, they respond stating it has shipped and I need to refuse the order for them to refund. Ugh! FYI, I had tried calling each and every time and could not get through. Email was the only form of communication. So the shipment goes back and over a week later, no refund. Inquire yet again and new reply is they refund after 15 days. Now I wait 21 days (added a week for them to get the shipment back...just in case). No refund. Sent several emails that receive no response. July 24, two months from initial order and I am forced to challenge the charge with my credit card company. I informed them I have all the emails about my fiasco with them and broken promise to refund. Just got my permanent reversal. Learn from my experience or ignore it. I wish you the good fortune and hope karma exists for these guys.

Tip for consumers: If you do order, document everything and save it.

joh95
7/17/18

I ordered a trampoline mat, cushion and ladder. Firstly, I was charged a delivery fee for each item, despite the fact that it was sent as 1 delivery. Then, it arrived a day late, was delivered to the incorrect address (fortunately the residence we honest people who took the time to track us down and inform us). We then realised that even with ordering 11 foot size, the incorrect sizes were delivered.
When i complained, I was told to send it back within 48 hours (at my expense) and they will exchange it. Any shipment from canada sent within 48 hours cost $200 in delivery alone. This means that I have spent double just to fix their mistake.
This is THE WORST company to order from. Payment is deducted immediately and from there on, its just terrible service.

I will not recommend this company to anyone. We are out of pocked by a small fortune and sitting with products we cannot use. 2 weeks in during summer my kids are still without their trampoline which is one of their favourite activities.
I am not impressed at all!

theresac117
6/4/18

On 05/08/2018 I ordered a replacement trampoline mat that was to be for a 15 foot frame and 13 feet 3 inch mat. I received a 15 foot that was 13 feet and 6 inches; which does not fit our trampoline. I called and e-mailed customer service on 05/21/18 and 05/22/2018 and 05/23/2018. I spoke to an employee named Sarah that said she would send out another one that would be the correct size; I asked that someone physically measure it so I didn't have this issue again. I was told a pre-paid packing slip would be in the box with the replacement mat that was on its way. I received the replacement mat on 05/31/18 and there was no pre-paid packing label to send the prior one back and they sent me another one that was 13 feet and 6 inches again! I called customer service and e-mailed them again. I spoke with a Janette this time who told me they did measure it (which is crazy because they are in California and the package came from Texas) and she said I needed to take a picture and send it to them again of the measurement/trampoline. I told her I wanted to talk to a supervisor (she laughed at me) because I wanted 2 pre-paid packing labels e-mailed so I could send their mats back immediately and I want a full refund. She said the supervisors are gone for the day, but Jason (sup.) would call me first thing the next day at 9 am (on 6-1-18). No one ever called. I tried to e-mail the company twice and call them 10-15 times and no one has ever responded. I have left voicemails and they won't take care of my issue. Horrible customer service. Come to find out they charged me double the price for the trampoline mat!! I found it 1/2 price at the actual manufacture!!

kathrynp44
5/22/18

This company states on their web page that orders will ship within 4 hours. Well, my credit card was charged right away, but after a week of no word on shipping, I chatted with them and they said that there was a hold up at customs but it would be shipped that day. They offered a 15 percent discount. I asked that rather than a discount, could they expedite the shipping. Never hear from them. Hopefully I will be able to get my money back. I should have read here first. !!!

samanthaa1
10/26/17

Impossible to contact by phone. Inaccurate description of tramp pad - they said they would correct ad description, three weeks later still wrong. I tried two of their pads. They did allow me to return but when I ordered their "new" one, it had same problem, too narrow. Also the foam inside is not solid, its two pieces. I got my 20 percent back on the second only because i was desperate and had disposed of original - otherwise would have returned....

carolp118
9/4/17

I purchased the deluxe replacement net and pad as well as a step ladder for our trampoline. Very dissatisfied with all three. According to product description all three items should fit our trampoline but they don't. Would have been better off going back to the manufacturer of our trampoline. I wouldn't recommend them for trampoline replacement parts.

dartagnant
8/25/17

I ordered a mat from them in April, and received in a far amount of time. However I've had it only four months and a few days ago two of the rings tore off the mat and today three more. I've read reviews that state its a good product so maybe I just got a bad one. I will contact the company and see if they will replace it but I doubt it. Ill repost with the results.

beckyb57
8/1/17

I purchased a new trampoline mat from them. Called them a few days later and talked to some lady and said it would be here on Saturday. Which I live in a small town so I figured Monday. So called on Tuesday no answer all day. So I emailed and it wasn't nice. Got a refund immediately. The reason I'm so mad it was for my daughters birthday if you order of July 24 and call a few days later and they tell you it will be delivered. It should be so know no birthday present for my daughter that is in 3 days!!! One pissed off MOM By the way they really deserve 0 stars

jc330
7/22/17
• Updated review

Update : Final got a full refund thanks to PayPal. Had to escalate it through PayPal for this company to finally refund my money. Process took about a 3 weeks from my original complaint.

“0 Star. Buyer Beware!!”
6/19/17
• Previous review

I order some springs and tried to change to another size because I ordered the wrong size. Kelly informed me they do not have that size I needed, and could not get that size at all. So I asked to be refunded and she said no problem, it would take 5 days for a refund to show on my account. Over a week goes by and the product was shows up at my door, by their error. I asked for a prepaid waybill to return it and now they won't even communicate with me. Look around for better service.

Tip for consumers: Go to a different site!

rachealc1
5/24/17

I wish I could rate 0 stars. Their website notes free shipping, but notes nowhere that it's only US. I ordered, filled everything out, updated shipping info to show my location, still showed $0 for shipping. Paid, they happily took my money. 10 days later I emailed looking for my product, told it was on hold because I owed shipping? Called and emailed a hundred times, was told management was going to call me, they never did and just refunded my money. What a $#*!ty company, $#*!ty service, and now I see many many reviews saying $#*!ty product. Stay away!

francoish
5/11/17

Apres plusieurs semaines d'attente et aucun message de leurs part, je les contacte pour me faire dire qu'il on suspendu ma commande parce que leur propre site ne m'as pas facturer le transport et leurs site mentionne transport gratuit !!! Apret m'avoir fait raccrocher 2 fois la ligne au nez il ont accepter de me crediter. C'est pour ca que je donne 2 etoile !

barbn1
5/8/17

The pad I purchased was to be for my 14' trampoline. It is one full section too large. I have contacted the company several times, I have sent them pictures to prove it is too big and my tramp IS 14' and the 6th time I tried to get this solved I was told it was at management and they would get back to me. Unfortunately they haven't. The pad is cheaply made with cheap materials. The customer service stinks. I would never recommend this place.

tamaras38
4/11/17

We have a trampoline that is probably ten years old. We replaced the mat and pad and springs 3/2014 from this company. It came on time, fit perfectly, lasted 3 full years. Now, two d-rings ripped out. Pad, cover very sun damaged & worn. Springs beginning to rust. Normal wear for 3 years in the weather, and multiple kids on it. To be safe, ordering a new mat, pad, springs & net this year. Hope to get same quality this time. Frame=14 ft 6 pole, mat=12 ft 84 rings, 8.5" springs.

wesh30
10/26/16

Ordered first replacement mat and it fit as promised but I had to replace it after 8 mo this of use. Ordered second mat and they shipped the wrong size. I reordered the same mat so I know my measurements were correct. It took 15 emails to get them to at least take the product back and they threatened to charge a restocking fee (IT WAS THE WRONG SIZE). I think their customer service department is overseas because they kept asking me the same question and seems to not understand my response. They asked me to look for tags that weren't there, they asked me to take pictures, then additional pics with a tape measure showing them that it was the wrong size. When I gave them the measurement they responded that they don't have any at that size. It was quite the pathetic process... I also had to pay for the return shipping charge of $26. Run the other way!!!

emilyo15
9/27/16

I have a trampoline frame that is over 40 years old and it is hard to find the right size mat and pad for. I have ordered from Funspot.com before- and while they have great quality products, they are pricey. Funspot makes a great deluxe pad for around $150, but they didn't have my size. They did have my size in the standard pad for $109 (18 oz weight.) Trampolines and More had my size in their standard equivalent they say is a 20 oz weight for $79.99 for my size. With an internet coupon I found it brought it down to $71.00 total. So that is why they are getting 4 stars...good price, fast shipping, ordered it Sunday night and got it Tuesday morning. (probably because I'm only a state away) Now I will see if this pad will hold up to the hot desert sun.

garyk60
9/22/16

Bought item and wrong size sent.
Cost $66.90
Return Shipping to send back pert their career usps $53
Restock fee 12%
Total to return/purchase $112.68

WTF this is a joke, I had to purchase another one and give them more business!! Quality is poor buyer beware there a re lots of vendors that beat this company!!

erikaa11
9/19/16

Poor quality of net enclosure, no costumer service at all. Do not purchase nothing from this company, they just want you money and they don't respect 3 months warranty. In the top of it Fedex is charging me for part of the deliver... never again I will buy from this company

angelar79
9/2/16

I ordered a trampoline pad. They took my money right away. They emailed me the next day to say they would refund me my money because it was out of stock. I was able to order it again and I told the customer service rep this. They said it was at IT problem. This happened aug 18th. I haven't gotten my refund yet. I called and they said they only process refunds on Wednesdays. After that it will take 3-5 days for my card to be credited. It's been 2 weeks no refund. I bought a trampoline pad from sky walker and my daughter has been enjoying it for a week. No problems. Never will I use this site or recommend it. If I could rate less than 1 I would.

Questions? Get answers from the TrampolineAndMore staff and other customers.

2 Photos for TrampolineAndMore