Trailhead Marketing reviews

Tel: 8883615532

11 reviews with 1 star

nealj15
1/10/19

Everything was friendly until I asked for a number to call her back. She became evasive, and said I needed to decide now because areas were going fast. We have a rather small market area and to pay $159 per zip code or town, is not cost effective. I told her I do not ever make snap decisions on investing and wanted to check them out. More pressure and I thanked her and hung up. Looks like my policy is a good one.

cathyb186
1/8/19

Nightmare company! Did not drive any new business to my website. I called to cancel my account and they continue to charge your card anyway. Then they say you have to pay 159 to make any changes to your account or it'll go to collections. Had to block my credit card for any further payments to them. Don't waste your time.

malloryg7
10/23/18

I had this company called me, and I kindly and patiently listened to everything they had to say; however, at the end of the call they kept trying to get me to purchase at that moment. I told them I would think about it & get back to them, but they were pushy and would not take no for an answer. It was very obvious they were simply reading from a script, and that's just not a company I want to do business with. I want to work with a company that actually listens to me-- not just talks AT me from a script. That basically sealed the deal that I was not going to be moving forward with this company. There are plenty of companies out there that do what they do. They all claim they are different, the best, etc., but when it boils down to it, they are all pretty similar. So you have to make your decision based on if this is a company you want to work with, and I'd say this quickly became an easy question for me to answer.

larrys284
5/11/18

I paid them $159 for a year with no results (my bad) but when I canceled they said I didn't do it right and now want $159 more and are threatening me with penalties and interest and sending me to collections with bad credit filings. What a bunch of crap, don't deal with these scammers.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time or money

lynnb131
4/5/18

I had an interview with this company. When asking about benefits they lied to me and said their 100,000 month employers were able to get government insurance for $300 a month? They have less then 50 employees so they dont offer insurance. Then they told me 401k are a joke. This interview was the only joke I ever went on. Unless your a BIG beer drinker then this might be the job for you they have a keg for their employees to drink from after work. I would never do business with a company that lies to hire people. I wasnt one of their 20 something year old employees so I didnt bite at their sales pitch. They fed it and I dished it right back.

jdk1
2/21/18

No phone calls from potential buyers or sellers. Every time I would call to cancel, they would tell me I'm getting lots of hits and it is my fault because my website didn't have this or that. A total waste of money. If you want facebook posts, try Rismedia for $160/month less. I agree with another post that the good reviews are most likely from employees of Trailhead Marketing.

joelt37
2/15/18

They say that they will cancel your ads at any time, yet I have spent hours listening to sales people try to tell me how well "their" end is working, but it does not work for ME!! This is a HUGE pain in my ass, and I CAN NOT GET THEM TO CANCEL! I will now call my credit card to cancel future charges.

camerono6
12/19/17

It's nearly impossible to cut there service I had to wait on hold forever trying to call in. Finally on the 3rd attempt I waited over 3 hrs and then they wouldn't let me cancel their so called service which if some varied in their search by a single character it would not bring up the ad you thought you were receiving. It's a hyped up bunch of lies. Warning!

chazw1
10/10/17

This whole company is scripted scam artist By the owner Morgan, They will not help you succeed or grow your business. look at all the reviews around the net None of the other places have people who work for this so called advertising company. Trail head marketing will only take your money. None of the Positive reviews are real they are by people who work for morgan. Watch out They are crafty little scammers and liars.

annc109
8/11/17

My advise - DON'T DO IT! After paying for two months for their services I didn't receive a single call and traffic to the website didn't increase as they claimed it did. DON'T SIGN UP with them!

df139
6/21/17

This company will not stop calling. I have informed them I am on the do not call list and asked them to stop calling me. Very unprofessional.

Questions? Get answers from the Trailhead Marketing staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Trailhead Marketing