Review of TraffMagic

2017 Customer choice award

11 reviews with 5 stars

mestis
10/19/17

I tried their ppc banner advertising and seo. in addition mobile traffic too i got better result on my website including sales as well. Their ppc traffic is less expensive than others as they use same method as adwords. their support is good as well. I monthly subscribed to their services because they give more discount if you continue buying monthly.

ponit
4/29/17

most of the people claims that this website is a scam and the services they are providing is fake but i myself once used their email marketing package yesterday of $60 and i almost got 950 visitors who visit my website. The email and subjects needed to be added by you and they just provide you a stat panel were you can track your campaign through your username and passwords. Thinking of trying their small traffic package of $15

heidiw19
3/7/17

The Great job done by support. The services were awesome.much appreciated. Just made me permanent client.

petod
3/7/17

Just changed the outcome of my online business.Thank you again I will definitely use services for repeat orders.

georgep106
1/13/17

I bought 10,000 visitors back in 2014 and now i am using their services for almost three years.Good real traffic according to my niche and Targeted area. (y)

jimmys82
1/13/17

Traffmagic is the company on which you can relay on! Their support is really really good! I am just amazed that how they changed my online business into a full time money making system. Yes it took sometime but you have to stick with them! Patience is the key. I am giving them 5 stars because i doubted them but after using their services for exactly 3 months my 100 keywords are ranking in top 10 pages of google and yes i am getting traffic more than i expected. I used combination of 100,000 visitors and S.E.O fire package. I am getting more than 6 to 7 sales each sale gives me profit of $49.99 which is pretty great right? Anyways, I highly recommend them if you are looking to gain online presence and want to rank your websites.

Response from Traff M., TraffMagic Representative
Thank You for your kind words Jimmy! We wish you success
davidw408
12/13/16

Traffmagic is one of the greatest company i ever came across in my online business life. They provided me one of the best S.E.O services just using their services for 3 months my 13 keywords ranking among google top 50. I am extremely happy and i highly recommend them.

jonnahs1
11/22/16

Traffmagic ha superb support with best S.E.O team they helped me rank my website 7 high difficulty keywords on google's first page.

Tip for consumers: I highly recommend traffmagic to every website owner out there

darrylm16
1/8/16

So far i am really happy with the results they provided. I bought S.E.O package and 25,000 unique targeted visitors and they delivered as they promised i not only see boost in my rankings but i also getting more queries about my product.

victoriab33
1/4/16

The support team is really nice! appreciating, polite and provide you great services under the one hood. very honest company to work with

Tip for consumers: Do go for them if you are suffering to get traffic to your website.

shirleyw41
11/17/15

If you are looking to get targeted traffic, Search Engine optimization and email marketing then this is your best source.

Questions? Get answers from the TraffMagic staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TraffMagic