Tradelines.net

Tradelines.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Tradelines.net most frequently mention customer service, fraudulent practices and terrible services problems. Tradelines.net ranks 60th among Credit Repair sites.

How would you rate Tradelines.net?

“Warning”

Beck J.
9/19/18

Don't call them. It is absolutely scam, I had a very frustrating experience. I didn't receive any response for more than a month for which I had to shift on some other company. Time wasting, money wasting, really bad services. Stay away!

beckj
September 19th, 2018

jeffo78
Jeff O.
April 9th, 2018

I confirm this is a scam. I have read the posted reviews from the last so many months. I was almost going to be hit by there racket.please don't waste your money here they are not recognized by any organization.i suggest you to stay far away.

jons284
July 11th, 2018

Absolutely pathetic customer service, Terrible services. Shame on you, Poor service and a rip-off! Im disappointed with their customer service.Don't call them. It is absolutely scam. Fast response is what they promise but i am shocked to see their bad service

emonj
August 8th, 2018

It needs to be shut down. Beware anyone who uses this, They are dealing in fraudulent practices.no follow ups to see how is the product is working if I am happy or unhappy truly sad customer relationship.

shenal
September 11th, 2018

Beware anyone who uses this, It needs to be shut down. Terrible services. Shameful services, never refer to anyone for this, bad customer service. Hectic experience.It is absolutely fraud, really bad services.

Questions? Get answers from the Tradelines.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tradelines.net?

Have a question about Tradelines.net?