Review of TradeBit

support@tradebit.com

5 reviews with 3 stars

billl222
1/7/19

When I requested a refund they were very supportive and since the product wasn't what I felt I needed, they gave me a refund immediately. I appreciated their support even if I couldn't use their manual. Mine is an old beater Tempo GL so I'm not too surprised I couldn't find what I wanted. Seemed like it would be a good reference for part numbers but I'm a novice and looking more for good advice, diagnostics, etc.

johnd2144
12/3/18

Finding the manuel was nice, but the side adds are a bummer. Just need the manuel and do not like all the ruckery of getting what we need. Hope that helps you

trevorg30
4/19/18

Not very user friendly, doesnt allow you to download unless you leave a review. Does not comply well with ipad

timothyj40
1/2/18

need to find out why my polaris sportsman 500 has so much compression that you can't even pull the pull rope

martinb14
2/26/12

I ordered what was claimed to be a factory repair manual for my car. I received an incomplete, out of order, and nearly illegible copy of an aftermarket manual. I was surprised because the feedback on the page indicated that the manual was the real factory manual. I left negative feedback, only to find it was being changed by the seller. Tradebit did refund my money, but they have yet to change their feedback system. So long as sellers can alter the feedback, I don't think you can trust that you will get what is advertised on Tradebit.

Questions? Get answers from the TradeBit staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TradeBit